Herobrine really lives in servers???

LAUAR's Avatar LAUAR1/7/12 2:36 pm
1/7/2012 3:10 pm
ZaphodX's Avatar ZaphodX
Long long long long long long long long long... time ago my friend Rolphoe2 said to me after long time being offline that when he played Warcraft(I didnt wrong-spelled Minecraft or World of Warcraft) his computer was shuted down and computer begin smoking and that he is at his cousin's home and the only left to repair is motherboard. I do not think that this story is important for this story but my brothers said that he lies. Long after that, but still long long long after this time I seen -Herobrine removed on updates and read His wiki page I joined on Rolphoe2's server and asked him do he know the Herobrine story. He said yes and Herobrine(me and Rolphoe2 was alone on server) said that he knows too. I was so scared that I made flood of messages that are against His existance and Herobrine said Stop. I was stoped after that message and Rolphoe2 said that it is a plugin, and said something another, but I didnt remembered what he said, and he left the server. Then Herobrine asked if there is a town and I said that there is one. Then I teleported to city(I was in Nether), but He is already been there. Pair of white eyes and name printed above with capital H was waiting for me. Herobrine said that he wand to live in city. I said that He need to ask rolshoe for a plot. Then He asked that he will give me a gift code(I already have original Minecraft) for title of OP. I said that I have already original Minecraft(it was true, what I already said(not to Him(I said to Him just once))) and He said that with gift code you can get Premium account, but I said it is for original Minecraft, then we argued about that, and then He said Stop and I stoped. I accepted and OPed him(I have still thinked that gift code is for original Minecraft, but I have wanted to give it to Rolphoe2). Then Herobrine left and Rolphoe2 joined and said that it was a test and I failed in it, and he deOPed Herobrine. Long after that,(I think that was 29th of December) I played on same server, now named Citycrafter. I saw in chat Herobrine left the server. I was scared and I left server and asked Rolphoe via Messenger what is that plugin and he said that he didnt saw anything, then we argued via Messenger. This was all true story, but I didnt remembered some parts, so I didnt wrote these or changed them.
LAUAR
Level 22 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/07/2012 3:10 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
I don't usually lock threads like this, but out of all the pointless Herobrine threads, this could possibly be the most stupid one I've ever seen.
01/07/2012 3:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc218331
[deleted]
01/07/2012 3:03 pm
LAUAR
What? Oh, you mean This is stupid. Hmm... Maybe it is.
01/07/2012 2:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gold Wolf
Its a server plugin or a person in a Herobrine skin.
01/07/2012 2:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
JangoFred
01/07/2012 2:42 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
hunterbeebe
Fake.
01/07/2012 2:44 pm
LAUAR
It isnt fake, there are two options: Rolphoe2 was joking with players, OR He exists.
01/07/2012 2:46 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
AwesomeAwesome
Must be the first option then, because Herobrine doesn't exist, no evidence whatsoever points to his existence.

Not in the coding, and the person who created the very first story of him said it was fake.
01/07/2012 2:59 pm
LAUAR
Maybe no one was go that deep that see that coding, everyone that looks in coding is too lazy to go deeper in the coding, everyone that looked in it was just using find option, but Herobrine do not have name above his head, do you remember? That means he can easy be coded with another name, and it is possible that it is put encription on his name. And there is last option, but it is pointless. The last option is that he is a ghost, a ghost in the coding. Ghosts are invisible, arent they?
01/07/2012 3:07 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
Captain Jack Sparrow
He has no PNG files to use, he also has no coded files, people have gone through EVERY single file. It's impossible for there to be 'hidden' files because if there was it would be EXTREMELY hard to mod the game.
01/07/2012 2:46 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
hunterbeebe
It Is Fake.
01/07/2012 2:48 pm
LAUAR
Story isnt fake, but Herobrine is summoned with plugins.
01/07/2012 2:45 pm
Level 24 : Expert Explorer
Pownage
There is a plugin you can use to make herobrine appear on servers, therefore it is fake.
01/07/2012 2:41 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
AwesomeAwesome
Interesting story, but nobody will read the whole thing. I was struggling to focus on individual lines...

He can't possibly live in servers because he doesn't exist.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome