Herobrine Response Template

brandman's Avatar brandman1/27/12 6:24 pm
1/27/2012 7:24 pm
brandman's Avatar brandman
Basically if you see a Herobrine topic here (as you WILL), form this template to accommodate the thread and post it. Save time responding to the stupid trolls/jokes/whatever/*insert least offensive thing to call the herobrine troll threads that won't offend the liars ahem authors here*

Template:

Cool Story (Bro or Sis or username).

Herobrine sure is scary ain't he? You should post proof to prove naysayers wrong! I totally believe you! In fact everyone will if you post hard evidence! And I know you won't post (obvious fake paint job or texture pack or wasn't fast enough or too rare or ask any other believers or all the above) because I (personally or leave blank) believe you saw him! (I am so sorry that you went through this, traumatic experience! or Are you okay? That must have been HORRIBLE! or leave blank)

(Sincerely yours or I believe you! or From or Get better! or Get a life! or Good Luck! [all ending in comma's])
(your username here or initials or initials of username)
brandman
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2012 6:43 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
Hah. I like it...You'll be seeing this used often. .
01/27/2012 6:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
skineditor
what u mean?
01/27/2012 6:49 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
She means people are going to use this now every time someone sees a Herobrine Thread.
01/27/2012 6:40 pm
skineditor
oh god :/
01/27/2012 6:39 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Want to know what you get? A report for advertising/going off topic.
01/27/2012 6:38 pm
skineditor
jackattack4000
skineditor
brandmanBasically if you see a Herobrine topic here (as you WILL), form this template to accommodate the thread and post it. Save time responding to the stupid trolls/jokes/whatever/*insert least offensive thing to call the herobrine troll threads that won't offend the liars ahem authors here*

Template:

Herobrine sure is scary ain't he? You should post proof to prove naysayers wrong! I totally believe you! In fact everyone will if you post hard evidence! And I know you won't post (obvious fake paint job or texture pack or wasn't fast enough or too rare or ask any other believers or all the above) because I (personally or leave blank) believe you saw him! (I am so sorry that you went through this, traumatic experience! or Are you okay? That must have been HORRIBLE! or leave blank)

(Sincerely yours or I believe you! or From or Get better! or Get a life! or Good Luck! [all ending in comma's])

-removed-

Off topic... just off topic.

not rlly to talk join it i did have 3 people they left to go some where
01/27/2012 6:36 pm
jackattack4000
skineditor
brandmanBasically if you see a Herobrine topic here (as you WILL), form this template to accommodate the thread and post it. Save time responding to the stupid trolls/jokes/whatever/*insert least offensive thing to call the herobrine troll threads that won't offend the liars ahem authors here*

Template:

-removed-

Off topic... just off topic.
01/27/2012 6:32 pm
skineditor

Template:

-removed-
01/27/2012 6:26 pm
jackattack4000
....Great idea!
01/27/2012 7:24 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
brandman
Thanks!
skineditor

Template:

-removed-

I honestly don't want to know what was removed. -_-

iRiloHah. I like it...You'll be seeing this used often. .

lol. It's actually a double standard. I would love to see someone use this as i did take some time making it, but I hate seeing herobrine threads and wish there wasn't a need for this... uhm, yeah.

pokemonboy100
skineditor
iRiloHah. I like it...You'll be seeing this used often. .

what u mean?

She means people are going to use this now every time someone sees a Herobrine Thread.

Which is like 10x a day. : /
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome