Honestly......animals make this game for me.

doublebwl's Avatar doublebwl12/20/12 5:35 pm
12/20/2012 5:59 pm
-Rusty-'s Avatar -Rusty-
When I think of what I would love to see...the first and most prominent idea that pops in my head is to add more animals. The initial comfort of waking up in your first house and hearing a few chickens outside in a fenced in area is an awesome feeling. Some other great aspects of Minecraft come from animals: Gathering animals and breeding livestock to make an awesome farm, taming wolves and ocelots, disturbing/ discovering a bat while tunneling. These things breathe life into the world. And the atmosphere they bring is super welcoming to new players and are still popular with experienced players.

Anyways, enough of me ranting. I would love to see more animals. Goats, horses, pandas, bees, penguins, camels..anything that isn't just randomly added (I believe things should have a purpose, no matter how small that purpose is.) Monsters are great. Sure. Golems are even greater in my opinion. I just love the feeling of not being lonely on a single player world that is so expansive!

What do you guys think?
doublebwl
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer