How are my blog stories

1 emeralds5 replies252 views
created 04/28/2014 5:37 pm by baucat9
last reply 04/29/2014 5:54 am
hey recently i have done some hacker stories blog posts. i need some feedback from YOU so comment on them or on this thread
Posted by avatar
baucat9
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

04/28/2014 6:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
They're really boring. Like SlowMelonz said hacker stories aren't any good. You see hackers on a daily basis.
04/28/2014 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SlowMelonz
Well honestly your storys arent to luring if you will. Nothing absurd happened with these hackers to be honest im sure any server players come across these people on a day to day basis,
04/28/2014 5:52 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
foeLe
I don't think posting stories about hackers will do much in the way of stopping them, but honestly, there's really no way to stop hackers. Minecraft's code is open for anyone to edit, and if it wasn't, not many mods would exist, but neither would most of the "hacked" (modded) clients. Using a bit better format with your blogs could make them a lot better, though.
04/29/2014 5:30 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Skaldas
Right because Minecraft realms wasn't created for no reason. Totally not to ruin the Multiplayer feature so that no one would be able to run it anymore and so that the would have full 100% control of multiplayer. Cause... that's not the reason at all...
04/29/2014 5:54 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Torborn
..wat

Anywho. DaSkinner, the stories themselves aren't terribly gripping, since hackers are a dime a dozen. You could, perhaps, reframe your blogs to convey a specific message. Maybe add a few more paragraphs and include personal reflections or something.
Or maybe writing isn't your calling? You could just focus all your creative energy into skinning, and save the blogs for when (or if) they're necessary.
It's up to you.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome