How did you find Minecraft?

bgwoo's Avatar bgwoo7/31/12 5:23 pm
8/1/2012 3:51 am
zanthemaaan's Avatar zanthemaaan
I found Minecraft when a friend told me he found an awesome game called Minecraft. At first, I thought it was nerdy but when I first played it I was playing for hours.

How did you find Minecraft? YouTube? Review? Leave a reply saying how you found Minecraft.

bgwoo
bgwoo
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2012 3:51 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
zanthemaaan
I actually discovered it by playing Minecraft PE.Then I played it for the PC and I have been playing ever since(since 1.0)
08/01/2012 3:46 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
zach0ary
Yogscast Minecraft:Ep.1 how to survive your first night
08/01/2012 3:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
8-Bit1478
Youtube i was here since indev that was sssooooo long ago
08/01/2012 3:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mrploski12
I was hanging out with a friend and we were chilling on the front porch and my friend pulled out his tablet and starting playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition. I asked him what it was and he said Minecraft. And when I stayed the night at his house the following day when when he was sleeping i got his tablet and starting trying Minecraft out. And I got hooked, I played it the whole night until he woke up. So after downloading the app on to my iPod touch and playing that for a month, he told me there was a PC version that was much more huge. So I begged my Father for the game and he finally broke. and he bought me the game. I have been playing ever since. -True story
08/01/2012 3:06 am
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher
froggernert
I was looking for a city building game and minecraft came up every search I made so I got it
08/01/2012 3:02 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
AquaUmbreon
Djy1991 was showing off some videos of Minecraft and I thought that it would be a fun game so I tried it out and it was AWESOME!!!
08/01/2012 3:00 am
Level 22 : Expert Geek
cooltop101
i was looking on my phone shop when i saw minecraft downloaded demo bought full on phone played demo on pc bought full on pc
08/01/2012 2:54 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
nickfromgreece
How i found out minecraft:
I was playing at a MTA server named SANL when i head a player name rhino had started out a minecraft server i downloaded it cracked and i started playing it(no clue what i was soposed to do) i starting digging straight down yea its true and i reached redstone layer(I THOUGHT IT WAS LAVA!!!!)then i reached bedrock and i realised i could not mine it(again i didnt know about crafting and i was with my fists)(alpha version )

Then after 3 mouths i decided to search for some videos so i searched minecraft tutorials on youtube and i cliekec the first link(paulsoaresjr how to survive and thrive)

I wached 30 secs and i fell in love with teh gamme and became a big fan of paul

and at teh end i ended up buying it
08/01/2012 2:49 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Hero
bgwoo
Interesting Replies!
07/31/2012 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
vampytrout
i watched my bro play it so he let me use his account which is his friends account which he shared with his friend and my bro i've been playing since 1.6!
07/31/2012 6:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
Jappadoodlez
I went over to my friends house and he was like "hay bro l00k at ossum gaem"

I was skeptical at first because of the blocky graphics (usually I don't care for graphics, but it still made me wonder), but played it anyway. After messing around for a bit, I came to love it. :3
07/31/2012 6:00 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
RangedSCOTT
I heard of it so much so I searched it up on youtube and said "This is kind of boring with blocks" then, as I saw what you can build, I said "I NEED THIS GAME, TAKE MY MONEY!". Now I am building wonderful things and have a statue of notch in my room
07/31/2012 5:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Warrior
Rage_Hammer24
i found it throgh my brother, who found it throgh his friend, who found it browzing twitter for funny posts
07/31/2012 5:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pony
bravius
I just went to my friends house, and he said "hey, look what I found... a cheap and fun game called minecraft! yYou should check it out" and I did, and I'm glad I bought the game.
07/31/2012 5:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger
jumpy759
Seananners 1st episode then i brought it twice i had to use gift codes i didn't realize i brought it twice and i gave my friend a gift code who never goes on it anyway this was when beta was 1st released and it want from £11.59 to 14.59 in 2 days (alpha to beta)
07/31/2012 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jacenyx
I was going on YouTube then I saw a video called blahblah The Last Minecart so I wwatched it then saw a related video which was CaptainSparklez's TNT parody of Taio Cruz's Dynamite. So I looked it up thought it looked cool and got it.
07/31/2012 5:40 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
hunter_rich
my friend put a meme on facebook of the rock saying "i built this uber tower on minecraft" and then him doing the eyebrow thing and saying "what do you mean 'whats minecraf'"

I thought he if the rocks playing this must be a pretty awesome game so I googled it and vanished from society for the next month.
07/31/2012 5:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Xlr501
I was looking at the internet when I saw Minecraft.. It was very good!
07/31/2012 5:36 pm
Level 44 : Master Modder
TheOneDotStar
I found it from youtube
07/31/2012 5:33 pm
Level 80 : Elite Modder
JavaBuckets
Actually i was on my, club ( kinda long time ago ) maybe 2 years ago ))
Then this dude from my class told me about a game that he fought was kinda boring, and i said whats it called? He said minecraft, i was like, oh that seems nice, while he was like nah, not really. He said it was for small kids, then i Went to the computer room ( on my club ) tried it out, it was pretty fun, and i have been plauing it since now i have began to mod too
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome