I am looking to hire a WORLD map builder(Voxel Sniper or World Painter) and a dev.

CrizonX's Avatar CrizonX10/20/19 10:48 pm
1 emeralds 140 3
10/23/2019 7:16 pm
IndyJacksonTT's Avatar IndyJacksonTT
I have tried posting on here 3 other times but everyone that applies and DM's me just won't respond on discord so the project never starts. I am looking to hire a map builder and a developer for a pixelmon server that I will be opening up. Most pixelmon servers these days lack immersion because they allow players to build all over the place. So instead of walking down a beautiful path to the next town, like in all the pokemon games, you walk through dirt houses and such to get to a town. I will be basing this pixelmon server off a pixelmon server I used to play called "Pokeballers". The way that server was setup was amazing and had things that these recent pixelmon servers just lack. PLEASE DM ME if you are interested in these roles. After payment, I will offer Head Dev and Head Builder to the 2 that decide to help out and they will be paid continuously if the server ever takes off and starts earning some donations.
CrizonX
Level 1 : New Miner