I can't find the sweet spot anymore in-game.

Zompix544's Avatar Zompix5441/12/20 6:17 am
1/20/2020 4:11 am
DrFuzzyFish's Avatar DrFuzzyFish
Over my 6 years of minecraft i started to find it boring on a survival world and build each time and having to get resources and this and that, Don't even start about creative.

Could anybody Give me some ideas to make it more fun and exciting? I've kinda lost interest but i wan't to keep playing the game as much as possible for the rest of my life hopefully and see the evolution but i can't seem to find the sweet spot anymore.

ANY HELP ?? XD
Zompix544
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2020 6:20 am
Level 42 : Master Procrastinator
Dullification
Try out some Mods maybe - RLCraft, per'aps? Unless you want to keep things in Vanilla Minecraft.
01/12/2020 6:26 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
Zompix544
I want to keep it vanilla minecraft and mods lag me alot, But thanks for the suggestion.
01/12/2020 8:33 am
Level 23 : Expert Miner
Criogonal
you can start making automated stuff
01/12/2020 6:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tomoharu
I like either Looking for new servers or Get some new nice Texture pack
sometimes i even make my own Texture Packs
01/12/2020 6:46 am
Level 39 : Artisan Mage
Arkaliasus
turn day night cycle off and leave it at night lol
01/12/2020 8:50 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
HopperElecYT
Try datapacks. They're like mods except they're a part of the game, more vanilla and don't cause lag at all. You could also try making your own server using my tutorial on my PMC profile which could be a really fun to try out :P
01/12/2020 10:03 am
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
thedarkcave
I think my favorite datapack is the flying house... : )
01/12/2020 10:38 am
HopperElecYT
Should try mine :P
01/12/2020 10:02 am
Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
thedarkcave
Check out Mumbo Jumbo's video about fun things to do in Minecraft. That could give you some ideas!
01/12/2020 10:39 am
HopperElecYT
Also, I feel like often Minecraft is a lot more fun when you have people to talk to, so servers are a really good option, or you could also consider live streaming your gameplay.
01/13/2020 3:44 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I would recommend you try and take part in different communities or servers :D
Other than that: In-game, you could try and make / recreate mini-games or games in general, using command blocks. I can tell you from experience, that recreating a simple game like Spleef using only command blocks, and then playing, what you've just coded, with some friends from a community is an amazing feeling :D

Other than that, you could always make guides for other people and then upload to your PMC :D
01/13/2020 3:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Gameknight14
Hey, I heard mods make you lag. Don’t worry, I had a bad computer too! I would recommend getting mods for Minecraft 1.7.10. They seem to cause the least lag because they are relatively old and the Vanilla game has very few resources to load. I got about 30fps on a laptop with an integrated graphics card. As long as you keep the mod list to about thirty, you should be fine.
01/13/2020 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Crazychicken2
give yourself some weird and crazy ideas put them in a hat then build em in creative!,

for survival i would say do one or more of these:

1. Get mods
2. play with friends on LAN or realms
3. play on servers like hypixel with gamemodes like hungergames or skyblock
01/15/2020 6:06 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco
Hqrryl
Hardcore is a fun mode to play. I only recently started playing it even though I've been playing the game for eight years lmao. Try and make some badass builds or art by gathering resources, dyes etc without dying else you lose it all :s
01/20/2020 3:10 am
Level 31 : Artisan Button Pusher
Conycon
Try getting all advancements, when you do that, you could try with an advancement datapack.
01/20/2020 4:11 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
DrFuzzyFish
I've been having this problem recently as well so I'm trying out new things with it such as playing online, which has helped a bit and also spending time playing modded helped as it meant when I came back to vanilla there were new updates. I would say however that you shouldn't try and force yourself to feel "it" again, you might just need a break from minecraft most people do after awhile.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome