I need ideas for command bookwb_incandescent

AnDragon11's Avatar AnDragon111/13/22 6:45 pm
1/18/2022 9:40 am
The_Glittering_One's Avatar The_Glittering_One
I am making a god/command book (a book where with 1 click a command happens). I need ideas for simple commands, where people use them a lot but its frustrating to do so. Ei. /time set day where it changes time to day, such a useful tool when you have a book to click on a command instead.
If there's a command you needed multiple times (has to be 1 and less than 256 characters) please send it.
AnDragon11
Level 57 : Grandmaster Terraformer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2022 9:40 amhistory
Level 42 : Master Dragon
The_Glittering_One
I use an addon to accomplish this. Itemjoin

Tell me if this sounds familiar: I wanted a book that is given to the player on join/server swap/ world swap. This book gives some basic info and has links within that can hearth the player to spawn from any connected server or world, home etc. Admin or trusted would have a book that does as you suggest- abilities to call storm, night to day, creative etc. itemjoin does precisely that.

Check out itemjoin, it should do most of what you want. Sometimes I run more than one addon in chorus... so parts from one and parts from another to achieve the effect or goal. Essentials commands through itemjoin item command calls for example :)

C
01/15/2022 4:29 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dolphin
KaiOceansword
This command will give you a chest with emergency items inside
I use it too when I'm in trouble

/give @p chest{BlockEntityTag:{Items:[{Slot:0,id:iron_sword,Count:1},{Slot:1,id:iron_helmet,Count:1},{Slot:2,id:iron_boots,Count:1},{Slot:3,id:iron_chestplate,Count:1},{Slot:4,id:bread,Count:5},{Slot:5,id:bow,Count:1},{Slot:6,id:arrow,Count:64}]}} 1
01/13/2022 7:03 pm
Level 47 : Master Fish
Flashbulb
Here are a few:

/effect give @s night_vision 9999 0 true - for when you need night vision without the particles.

/kill @e[​type= !player] - for when the game is lagging from to many entities.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome