forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Ideas for an elevated jungle base new world.need new ideas.

1 emerald2 replies73 views
created 10/09/2018 9:26 pm by aghostess
last reply 10/11/2018 2:42 am
What I mean by elevated is my new world jungle base which will be based on higher and lower biomes or levels or stories of biomes.
I decided to build within a huge whole high gap of below a mountain which forms into a grotto or cave entrance in which I have been building within that cave which is open to the mountain below.
when I first started on this area there were jungle trees everywhere and that’s where I built within the grotto cave below the mountain.
what ideas can you give me that I can implement? Should I build a 10 story base to a tree house?
Or just build a level complex?
I need more ideas .
please let me know.
thank you.
Posted by avatar
aghostess
Level 20 : Expert Explorer

2 replies

10/11/2018 2:42 am
Level 20 : Expert Explorer
aghostess
What I mean by elevation is the jungle trees become removed. To have flat ground to work on.
This is where I can add flat ground fortresses and etc.
I am going to get to work with timber work and stuff.
making deck elevations and higher stories above trees.
I am currently still working within my cave.
as I need to gather stone material to build my fortresses in the future.
right now I am just focused on timber work and tree house work.
10/10/2018 2:27 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Hmm, maybe not a 10 story tree building unless you try and incorperate the tree into the build - As in: Take some tree's and extend them to the prefered hight, and remember: The higher it gets, the thicker then bottom of the tree needs to be.
Then you could make branches that stick out and build houses, or sections on those branches :D

If you make a level complex, then creating hang-bridges between the tree's could give a more primitive feeling, or if you wanted a futuristic build, creating some sort of building over the tree's (And the building is standing on giant poles placed around the forest) then you could make a sort of Tree care or Tree power (Don't know how that would work, but let's say it does!)

At least that's the two ideas I would have for the two types you've described ;p

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome