Ideas for Hunger Games(Answer Poll) RolePlay

Solarium's Avatar Solarium1/26/14 3:33 pm
1/29/2014 7:15 pm
Solarium's Avatar Solarium
My Idea is that there should be a Plugin that people can use to incorporate Districts in to the Hunger Games Experience. With this, people would be chose from a random list in the plugin to compete in the Hunger Games. There are also ranks other than Tribute.
There should be GameMakers that should be chosen by the owner of the server. They should be able to do many different things that spice up the games. Also, the owner of the server would get the rank of President,(comes from president snow in the movie and book.) And that would allow them to make the GameMakers etc. But the twist is that who ever wins a official Hunger Games that the President sets up. The winner should be given the rank, Victor. And his/her's house should be moved into a Victor only place.
Each Permission that each rank has is up to the Owner. But this would make the experience of the Hunger Games better as it is more fun and Realistic. And also the President would have a list of things to do for Quarter Quells.
Well that's all that I think should be added. Please tell me in the poll if you think would a great idea.
Thanks,
Solarium
Solarium
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2014 7:15 pm
Solarium
PM me for more info, it looks like this idea may come through.
01/29/2014 6:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Prestigeservers
I could host a server.
01/29/2014 6:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
the_dark_hellion
you need a server?
01/29/2014 6:46 pm
Solarium
We need a server to do it. If someone supplies a server this all will happen. I can help do it and I will do it. Its up to people though,
01/29/2014 6:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Rangerduck18
The server im Head-Admin will probably make a server just for it as one of our side minigames servers (were gonna have many once we get donations to start another server) hope that you will test it on our server I give you full permission talk to me on skype if you make this plugin my skypes Rangerduck18 and this could go well with factions
01/26/2014 7:49 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
I would love to play on the server when it is done.
01/26/2014 7:42 pm
Solarium
bump
01/26/2014 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aliarera
Solarium
AliareraLooks like an awesome idea! Wish I knew plugins, tho ... ^^

I have Plugin Developers. If we have enough "I want that as a Plugin" I will go to my Developers and make them start on it.

Oh, that's awesome! If ya ever need help, hit me up on skype. Would love to help out!
01/26/2014 3:36 pm
Solarium
AliareraLooks like an awesome idea! Wish I knew plugins, tho ... ^^

I have Plugin Developers. If we have enough "I want that as a Plugin" I will go to my Developers and make them start on it.
01/26/2014 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aliarera
Looks like an awesome idea! Wish I knew plugins, tho ... ^^
*so I could help you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome