Ideas for my first map?

JAB_CAB's Avatar JAB_CAB12/31/17 7:12 pm
3 emeralds 308 4
1/2/2018 9:59 pm
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
I want to create a Minecraft map just to see how it goes, but I don't have enough ideas yet. Please give me more ideas! I want it to be either a survival map or an adventure map. I'm not really good at redstone :p I have some screenshots of previous small builds that might give someone ideas? https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-first-minecraft-map-4028760/
JAB_CAB
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2018 9:59 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
should have a look at my map I created.
There is loads of stuff I have done!
good job.
01/01/2018 8:55 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
I had an idea once which was basically an area where the player has to farm, trade, and fight to be able to get enough money to reach a boss battle, to defeat a dragon or something. I had a lot more details which I could PM you if you wanted, and even a world-painter map which I made. I gave up on it because I just didn't have the skill, or dedication.
01/02/2018 3:05 pm
Level 40 : Master Explorer
JAB_CAB
Sounds interesting, Pixel ^^
I forgot to mention that I currently have very limited access to multiplayer (working on it). If this becomes a group effort, I would have to pass files back and forth through Gmail, or something.
01/02/2018 9:21 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
That's ok, I really didn't plan on working on it myself, but it could be a big job and you might want multiplayer. But, you could still pull it off by yourself, because with a world-painter map you would only have to make buildings.

So, do you want the details, I can PM them to you. It's basically stuff like item prices, quest ideas, concepts and systems, etc.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome