Instinct ! Think you got what it takes to survive with nothing but your instincts?

FierceBeard's Avatar FierceBeard8/15/18 10:13 pm history
1 emeralds 198 1
8/16/2018 12:31 am
Mustafa1129's Avatar Mustafa1129
Hello to my Planet Minecraft Community,

Due to popular request from players of a previous server of mine, I've taken it upon myself to re-open a new one. Some of you may be curious as to why the previous server was shut down, well, that was because I didn't have the necessary time needed to develop and maintain it efficiently due to my schooling. I was caught up with assignments, projects, portfolios, and exams. I had to make a final decision between the two and which would you choose? Unlike other server owners, I don't run a minecraft server for profits. I do it cause I enjoy server management, fixing critical issues/errors and keeping the server's community healthy and together.

Now enough about me, and more about the server to come. Ever wanted or been searching for a somewhat peaceful, tight knit community, with a challenging gameplay and well balanced economy? Well, I bring to you "Instinct", a survival, community based server, with the players in mind. The server is feature packed to a moderate level and effectively config'ed for minimal or no lag/delays. We include players to view their total playtime, an effective punishment system, state of the art anti-cheat/anti- Xray systems, allow premium and even cracked players to change their skins, Mcmmo, the best anti-grief/claiming plugin out there so that players may claim what's theirs, permit players to create shops of their own with chest & signs, paper notes a.k.a. cheques/checks, pets, jobs, lottery, and a robust dueling system which allows players to bet on duels with money or items.

There's many more in progress! And as y'all dedicated server developer I sometimes work through nights to get this where it should be upon release. The server isn't fully completed yet, but there's only about a week or less of work and testing remaining. Thank you, see you all soon!

Sponsor:
- 100th Player wins a Donator Rank!

Stay Updated!
Community Details:

Forums:
- https://instinct.enjin.com/

Discord:
- discordapp.com/invite/wwv5wE8

Regards,
- FierceBeard
FierceBeard
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner