Interview Madness 2?

Skine_'s Avatar Skine_2/27/15 1:00 pm
2/28/2015 3:03 pm
WTFshady's Avatar WTFshady
It seems I have been very inactive on this website (blame steam lol) and deciding to get back into it little by little. And I decided to do a interview madness like I did about 1 year ago (lol). And I'll post as many interviews that are on this forum, yes..every...single...one!!! Check out my profile to find the first part!!! Interview is down below. PM me or post in the comments to get on the blog!

Click to reveal
Interview Madness 2 Questions
1.What your IGN?
2.What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?
3.You post much in PlanetMinecraft?
4.Do you have friends?(Tell the truth :3)
5.Do you play other games?
6.How long do you think Minecraft will be popular?
7.Do you code anything?
8.Do you like or hate school? And grade?
9.Does your pizza talk to you like mine does?
10.What is your dream job?

Hope you all enjoy!
Skine_
Level 23 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2015 3:03 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
Here you go

1.What your IGN?
langemann05
The game itself is actually pretty boring in my opinion. Yes, you can do everything you want, but it's still not enough. In my opinion, what makes Minecraft a good game is the community, especially the skinning and modding communities.
Yes, especially on the forums.
A lot of friends, online and offline.
Yes. League of Legends, Civilization V and Democracy 3 to name a few.
Minecraft itself will die soon, but the community will still be there. I'm actually expecting a Minecraft "revive" later on, 2 or 3 years after a game has died by a group of die-hard Minecraft fans.
7.Do you code anything?
I know basic HTML, but I don't really use it. I'm planning on learning C, C#, C++ and Java though because I'm really interested in game and software development.
Neither. While school is boring most of the times, that's where I meet my friends and occasionally have fun. I'm actually the best of the pupils in my class.
Since when can pizzas talk?
*tells dad to make pizza so I can start talking to it*
Software developing, owning a computer parts shop or being a pilot. Being a voice actor sucks.
02/28/2015 2:20 pm
Skine_
Ok since I got more people I'll start to make the whole blog that will have all these!
02/28/2015 2:10 pm
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
1.What your IGN? SensorialGlint6
2.What do you like to do the most in Minecraft? Sense of community, freedom and creativity.
3.You post much in PlanetMinecraft? I try to be as active as possible
4.Do you have friends?(Tell the truth :3): many 'good' friends
5.Do you play other games? I play many games apart from MC, that currently being Witcher, Dying Light and Wolfenstein: New Order
6.How long do you think Minecraft will be popular?: Don't take my word for it but I think at least 3-4 years before it will start to die out.
7.Do you code anything? Currently learning C++ and java
8.Do you like or hate school? And grade? I left school It was ok I would say
9.Does your pizza talk to you like mine does?: Always................though I think that he might be planing something on us
10.What is your dream job? currently have it I work as a Video Games QA, and with video game localization
02/28/2015 1:53 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
1.What's your IGN?
xMallow
I like to roleplay and build.
Yes, I'm just bad at having a timetable for posting stuff. Sometimes I'll post three things in one day, others I don't post at all for a month cx
I have more in real life than I do on planet minecraft.
Yes, some of my favourites are Portal 1 & 2 and Broken Age c:
About a year more, then I think it'll die down a bit.
7.Do you code anything?
No, I'm hopeless at coding (especially since my keyboard is covered in stickers which make it almost illegible)
Eh, school's alright. I have no ideas how grades work, cause in Britain we don't have that. (or at least my school doesn't)
I'm not willing to give away that information.
Probably to draw/write a manga or create an anime; yes, I'm in that phase that everyone goes through of loving anime.
Shoot, I'm the only one aren't I ;;
02/28/2015 1:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Might as well do this, pretty bored at the moment.

What your IGN?:
bloxmaster2000
What do you like to do the most in Minecraft?:
I like to play minigames on servers such as MinePlex and The Hive, and I also like to conduct Minecraft experiments.
You post much in PlanetMinecraft?
Yes, I usually post about once a month or every few weeks, depending on the mood I am in and the amount of Homework I get.
Do you have friends?(Tell the truth :3)
Yes, I do. :3
Do you play other games?
I have a steam account, and play games such as Garry's Mod and TF2. Occasionally, I browse flash games for something fun to play.
How long do you think Minecraft will be popular?
Honestly, not long. I think Minecraft has been done to death, with lots of merchandise and media attention. Minecraft is definitely past it's golden age, and the community has really gone downhill, making the older, veteran players leave. Eventually, Minecraft will just fade into obscurity.
Do you code anything?
No, but I know EXTREMELY basic HTML
Do you like or hate school? And grade?
I'm rather indifferent about school. On one hand, I think it's boring, but on the other hand, I know it's helping me to get a better future and secure a moneymaking job. As for my grade, I'm not being arrogant, but it is high, I guess.
Does your pizza talk to you like mine does?
Gawsh, I wish my pizza could talk.
What is your dream job?
Hmm. I haven't really started thinking about it yet, but I guess I've always fancied my hand at being an author. I also love nature, so I'd also quite like to be a naturalist or a zoologist.
02/28/2015 1:27 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Star
Eh, why not.

Interview Madness 2 Questions
1.What is your IGN?
I don't have Minecraft for the PC.
Build stuff, make cool treehouses n' things of that sort.
From time to time, yeah.
In real life, not as many. Most of my friends I've met online.
Yeah, occasionally stuff on Steam and ToS.
Not very long. Probably a year or so? It depends on how many updates it'll have and what those updates will contain.
7.Do you code anything?
Nah, I know how to make basic websites with HTML, though.
As an average teenager would respond: hate. And straight A's so far.
Sadly, my pizza isn't as cool as yours is. :[ So, the answer is no.
Okay, so you know how you've seen those people on television who aren't technically "veterinarians," but they're like physical therapists for injured animals and help them recover? Yeah, whatever that job is called.
02/28/2015 11:40 am
Skine_
Need more people! (Bump)
02/27/2015 7:17 pm
Skine_
Both in it!
02/27/2015 3:06 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Lukerocks1233
1.What your IGN? Alagaesia
2.What do you like to do the most in Minecraft? Play on Wynncraft
3.You post much in PlanetMinecraft? A bit but not loads
4.Do you have friends?(Tell the truth :3) Yes, I do have friends irl not on Facebook
5.Do you play other games? A bit o' Pokemon
6.How long do you think Minecraft will be popular? For quite a while
7.Do you code anything? I code Python
8.Do you like or hate school? And grade? I don't hate school but I don't love it. Year nine, British level 7 in Maths
9.Does your pizza talk to you like mine does? I have never truly had the honor to talk to a pizza
10.What is your dream job? Computer programmer
02/27/2015 1:10 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Grump
HariusAwesome44
1.What your IGN? - HariusAwesome
2.What do you like to do the most in Minecraft? - Murder families of innocent woodland animals. ...People in real life don't like me much.
3.You post much in PlanetMinecraft? - meh.png
4.Do you have friends?(Tell the truth :3) - Lel no
5.Do you play other games? - Yes.
6.How long do you think Minecraft will be popular? - It was written in the stars that Minecraft would last for four thousand days and four thousand nights, and then it would disappear as quickly as it hit the scene. The fable of Minecraft would not end with a bang, but with a whimper. SO IT IS FORETOLD, SO IT SHALL BE.
7.Do you code anything? - Yes, I do unity stuff sometimes, by which I mean I'm passive-aggressively pseudo-developing one game that will never see the light of day.
8.Do you like or hate school? And grade? - Uh... I don't understand the American way of schooling. What's a "grade"? We have those in England, but those are to like determine performance, like if you got an A grade it meant you did good, a B - and you're a failure and disappointment to your family. CLARIFICATION REQUIRED.
9.Does your pizza talk to you like mine does? - Thank God, I thought I was alone.
10.What is your dream job? - Doing internet junk for a living. I mean, obviously, right?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome