Is it possible

Bradylox's Avatar Bradylox5/5/18 11:07 pm
1 emeralds 112 6
5/6/2018 1:43 pm
Bradylox's Avatar Bradylox
Is it possible to host a minecraft server with an online hosting with console and 16gb ram with unlimited storage/plugin space for free
Bradylox
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2018 11:12 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
anything is possible with popsicle
05/06/2018 6:27 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
It's not possible to get for free. You gotta invest a bit of money into it.
You have three options when you want a server for Minecraft.

1. Buy your own Self-hosted server (This options is good if you like coding, and would like to have the server not cost you anything in the long run.)

The downsides are: You still have to pay for electricity and Internet connection to your server, and setting it all up isn't cheap either.
2. Buy a server from an online Host. This is the most common thing players do. They find an online host with a lot of servers, and you buy one from them. These servers are usually stable (depending on who you buy from) The only real downside is this: You have to pay a certain fee every month to keep it up.
3. A Realm server - Easy to use, cheap, and you can join from any device (If it's a Bedrock Realm) the Realm is from Mojang itself. Be aware that Realms ONLY supports vanilla Minecraft, and plugins cannot be added. I belive in Bedrock there's this thing called "Add-ons" but I don't know how that works yet so. yeah :)

I hope this helps ;)
05/06/2018 1:43 pm
Bradylox
yea thanks
05/05/2018 11:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
GiraffeCircle
For free? Probably.
05/05/2018 11:13 pm
Bradylox
but do you know how
05/06/2018 2:11 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Self-host a server with those features/specs. Even then that's not free. Gotta get the hardware if you don't have it and pay for internet/electricity.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome