Is Terraria 2D Minecraft or is Minecraft 3D Terraria?

Aaaaaaaaaaa's Avatar Aaaaaaaaaaa8/11/18 10:10 am
1 emeralds 4.3k 7
9/2/2018 10:00 pm
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
A lot of people say that Terraria is 2D Minecraft. I’m not on that side. I won’t say that Minecraft is 3D Terraria either, because they are two very different games. What do you two think?
Aaaaaaaaaaa
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/11/2018 8:23 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaa
Seven people vote on very different games... that means 77.8% of the people here are on my side! Yay
09/02/2018 10:00 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
I know it's an old thread and all but I really need to correct something here (it's a statistical thing, which many people get wrong).

See: it doesn't mean that 78% (updated stats) of all the people here are on your side. After all: there are 2,3 million members on PMC yet only 14 actually voted (at the time of writing). It means that out of those 14 people who voted 78% (11 voters) agree with you.

I know it may seem as if I'm nitpicking, and I suppose that I am in a way, but the reason why I corrected you is because you see these kind of mistakes everywhere. Even in the news. With these things it's very important to always keep context in mind.

Sorry for maybe taking things a bit too serious but like I said, statistics sometimes trigger me :)

Fun poll btw!
08/11/2018 7:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
IJustErik
minecraft is way better, it is simple
08/11/2018 6:32 pmhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
TobyTapper
There are very different with one main thing in common, The power to build with blocks. However, Minecraft is the only game that has practically unlimited worlds, Terraria is more eh. But then again, we are on planet minecraft, not the terraria forums.
08/11/2018 10:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Ezacu
If you think about it, I think people just say Terraria is 2D Minecraft to people who play Minecraft and want to try out Terraria, and the opposite for people who play Terraria and want to try out Minecraft. They are both very different games but definitely have some similarities that if one was to play one game, they could enjoy the other game due to both being somewhat similar.
08/11/2018 10:17 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dragon
Roman_95
08/11/2018 10:23 am
Aaaaaaaaaaa
What is that supposed to be?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome