Least favorite thing in Minecraft?

1 emeralds45 replies1,078 views
BlackWidows started 03/14/2014 8:34 pm
StillCat replied 03/17/2014 8:31 am
Hello fellow Minecrafters,

Today I would like to discuss about what your least favorite thing in minecraft is. I know there is probably already another topic about this but I have not found it yet so I decided to create one.

// My least favorite thing about Minecraft is how Minecraft updates so fast now.

POST BELOW WHAT YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING IS, I AM GOING TO READ THEM ALL (;
Posted by avatar
BlackWidows
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner

45 replies

03/17/2014 8:31 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
StillCat
The dark side of the Minecraft community. 'Budder' lovers, stupid girls, etc. Not...just..why?
03/17/2014 8:05 am
Level 41 : Master Pixel Painter
ThatGenericPyro
[deleted post]
03/17/2014 7:51 am
BlackWidows
Bump
03/15/2014 12:52 pm
BlackWidows
I love reading through all these replies, thanks for keeping the topic alive guys (;
03/15/2014 11:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Svawe
Oh, tough one (if i have to pick one ) I really hate Skeletons, not in a way that i want them removed from the game. You know when you have just found a big batch o' diamonds, and then you run over that bridge you build in the lava pool. But to the left of you, a skelly shoots you in the water. Or what about when you try to get through the door to your house, but good ol' Lord o' Bones and his friend decides to use you as their ping-pong ball :/
03/15/2014 5:53 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Swift394
I agree, that lava problem is annoying.
03/15/2014 5:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hghdra
Getting lost in mines. It gets seriously annoying. More so without a compass. Yeah, you can dig a staircase to the light, but after dying because of lava, I don't try that anymore.
03/15/2014 5:33 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Swift394
Me, the weird sound screaming effects in single player. Plus all the bugs in each update.
03/15/2014 3:46 am
Level 38 : Artisan Narwhal
VengefulButterfly
Smelting sand
03/15/2014 3:41 am
Pinku Neko
When you get banned for griefing... On a griefing faction server because a 5 year old vip gets mad... When will people realize one of the main points of factions is raiding?
03/15/2014 3:01 am
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
ak47sniperaxe
My least favourite thing in minecraft are snow golems. No point.

These are the 'Benefits'.

1: Take them to the Nether do kill blazes. (Who has ever done this)

2: Endless snow. Even with one golem it's endless, and who really needs snow anyway.

3: Keeping mobs away. Eventually they are just killed and snowballs do no damage, just prolong the inevitable.
03/15/2014 2:54 am
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
ak47sniperaxe
LogoMan
And the fact that they added another mob that is useless? Those endermites. Has a chance to spawn when an enderman teleports. It doesnt attack, and ENDERMAN THEMSELVES attack it! So freakin useless! -____-

The endermites were a snapshot, they are still a WIP.
03/15/2014 2:06 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Cave_Pig
Eggs. Sometimes they just make my sad on purpose, even when I haven't even done anything to bother them.
03/15/2014 2:04 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Cave_Pig
Eggs. They just get to me sometimes.
03/14/2014 11:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tetraodontidae
Enchanted hoes in kits when you get a donation rank.
03/15/2014 1:44 am
BlackWidows
That just sounds plain stupid to be honest.
03/14/2014 11:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pony
Kfcnyancat
When server owners reset their map every time they want to add a new feature.
03/14/2014 9:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Forgelander
Multiplayer.
03/14/2014 11:03 pm
BlackWidows
I play a lot of single player now because of what multiplayer has turned into, I am not saying that all servers have gone bad but most of them have. What I mean by this is "bad staff". Most of the staff on servers are all stuck up and it sucks.
03/14/2014 9:51 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
LogoMan
Silver_Shimmer
shift_-snip-

Actually, on servers I'm staff for, it's actually quite funny. We get all kinds of crackjobs on there, people threatening to Ddos us, hack, say they're from PMC, all sorts of things. A few nights ago was funniest though. We had 2 people come on, and they started greifing, so we just immediately muted and rolled back everything the second they did it. Like, we've had someone come on and they were a greifer, their excuse was, "a 4 yr old came on while i was eatin lunch". Some people just drive me insane though.

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS XD! Yeah I play Mineplex and certain small servers and both have hilarious people. One time on Mineplex one kid in a Super Smash Mobs lobby said that he will hack all of our accounts and ruin our Minecraft and computer. The result? Us 3 /msg eachother and team on him and he left when we finally killed him on his last life. XD
03/14/2014 9:46 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
shift_Those immature kids, spamming, cursing, and threatening everyone, ruining the game for the rest of us and making other kids think it's cool in the process.

Actually, on servers I'm staff for, it's actually quite funny. We get all kinds of crackjobs on there, people threatening to Ddos us, hack, say they're from PMC, all sorts of things. A few nights ago was funniest though. We had 2 people come on, and they started greifing, so we just immediately muted and rolled back everything the second they did it. Like, we've had someone come on and they were a greifer, their excuse was, "a 4 yr old came on while i was eatin lunch". Some people just drive me insane though.
03/14/2014 9:44 pm
LogoMan
BlackWidows
LogoMan
shift_-snip-
-snip-
"1: The un-optimized lag. I play Call of duty with full graphics and I get over 60 FPS but when I get to Minecraft: 25 FPS to 20 FPS. It's so annoying how laggy it is."

-snip-

I get only 30-40FPS In minecraft but in other games I can get 70+ FPS on high graphics, and it doesn't help that Mojang keeps adding more and more entity's to the game.

I also never noticed the spider and the squid thing but I never really cared to pay attention to the mobs.

And the fact that they added another mob that is useless? Those endermites. Has a chance to spawn when an enderman teleports. It doesnt attack, and ENDERMAN THEMSELVES attack it! So freakin useless! -____-
03/14/2014 9:41 pm
BlackWidows
LogoMan
shift_Those immature kids, spamming, cursing, and threatening everyone, ruining the game for the rest of us and making other kids think it's cool in the process.

Here, I'm gonna add onto what you said. And the fact that when you win they spam you accusing you of HACKING? SO ANNOYING!! Huh..hopefully one day this will all just go away.And now my least favorite thing(s).

1: The un-optimized lag. I play Call of duty with full graphics and I get over 60 FPS but when I get to Minecraft: 25 FPS to 20 FPS. It's so annoying how laggy it is.

2: The entity models. The spiders look like they are hovering because of moving their legs weird. The squids look like they are paralyzed by just moving their straight tentacles in and out.

-__- sorry for long post...

I get only 30-40FPS In minecraft but in other games I can get 70+ FPS on high graphics, and it doesn't help that Mojang keeps adding more and more entity's to the game.

I also never noticed the spider and the squid thing but I never really cared to pay attention to the mobs.
03/14/2014 9:36 pm
LogoMan

Here, I'm gonna add onto what you said. And the fact that when you win they spam you accusing you of HACKING? SO ANNOYING!! Huh..hopefully one day this will all just go away.And now my least favorite thing(s).

1: The un-optimized lag. I play Call of duty with full graphics and I get over 60 FPS but when I get to Minecraft: 25 FPS to 20 FPS. It's so annoying how laggy it is.

2: The entity models. The spiders look like they are hovering because of moving their legs weird. The squids look like they are paralyzed by just moving their straight tentacles in and out.

-__- sorry for long post...
03/14/2014 9:35 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Cowboy
SnargleBlargle
People who use "homo" as an insult, like so.

03/17/2014 7:56 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
I was at that thread.

My least favorite thing: People who mod their client and then bug Mojang to help them when their world folder is deleted.
03/14/2014 9:34 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pirate
BillDeMong
-Limited noteblock sounds
-Annoying children that should be spayed or neutered
-The fan-dom
- Glass pane and Iron Bar physics
-Water physics
03/14/2014 9:33 pm
BlackWidows
I enjoy reading, most of them are funny.
03/14/2014 9:22 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Toast
GG50
People.
03/14/2014 9:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Theairyn
I can't agree more.
03/14/2014 9:17 pm
BlackWidows
Or you know, there is a disconnect button.
03/14/2014 9:19 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Shadow_Anndroid
I second this.
03/14/2014 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LeaguePVP
That depends tho, because if you enjoy that server its kinda a hard choice.
03/14/2014 9:06 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Shadow_Anndroid

Or y'know.
/ban

But sometimes you're a player on the server, and you can't /ban.
#thestruggleisreal
03/14/2014 9:05 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
Those extremely bad rp or rpg servers that are almost always "Omg 24/7 GREEK GODS" and stay up for 6 days, and during that small time, they have, like, 8 staff members on at a time and you're the only player.
03/14/2014 8:56 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Shadow_Anndroid

Or y'know.
/ban
03/14/2014 8:51 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
levi8george

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ True dat
03/14/2014 8:40 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Wizard
Smorez
My least favorite thing in Minecraft is the sky limit. It feels too low sometimes
03/14/2014 9:48 pm
Watchman13
You should check Cubic Chunks out, (The suggestion on the Minecraft Forums.) It reduces lag, optimizes the Chunk system, and as a side effect, removes the height limit!
03/14/2014 8:41 pm
BlackWidows
Well, you can change that in servers I believe but it would be cool if you could in minecraft single player.
BlackWidows

Yeah but that is the risk we take by playing online, it sucks but I usually keep my chat off unless I am talking to someone in-game.
03/14/2014 8:38 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
Spider, Trying to go up a tree then adpiadjalkdaoidhawdhuawiud ur dead
BlackWidows
Lol
03/14/2014 8:37 pm
BlackWidows
Yeah, those get annoying, saying that when I am doing really good in single player I start mining and I hear "ssssss" then blow up, loose my stuff and rage.
03/14/2014 8:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
mcd573
Creepers.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome