Looking for experienced team or owner for starting a new server with~ (I'll handle the billing!)

Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc's Avatar Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc5/27/20 5:38 am history
2 emeralds 134 3
6/12/2020 9:20 am
Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc's Avatar Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc
Note that I haven't bought it yet,from the 1st on June onward I will, depending on what kind of server it will be)

The server will be hosted on either ReviveNode or SparkedHost, since they offer 1 GB per dollar. (No, I'm not going to make it cracked)

Now putting that apart, I'm not experienced with creating a Minecraft server, the last one I had made was pretty uh..bad, to say the least, and I'm looking for either another experienced owner or team (team would be highly preferred). I don't know what the server will be about, I'm open to all suggestions, I'm basically just giving you a free 3-4 gb server, as long as you can maintain it and help it grow of course. If you're interested, you can contact me on Discord: (chiryn#6669, from 3rd June my 4 number digit will change and I will update)
And please don't be too serious or I might get easily intimidated and won't know what to say.
Posted by Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc's Avatar
Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc
Level 3 : Apprentice Network