Looking For New Builders/Staff!! KitPVP

1 emerald 11 replies 131 views | started 10/09/2017 2:21 pm by NinjaBear_Gaming
Hello, you can call me Alex. I am the Manager of the server ApolloMc it is a Kitpvp server, and we are looking for staff members, who are willing to help the community.

The owner (Elsmok) and I are very friendly and will be on the server most the time if you need us for anything don't hesitate to message us via Discord (you can either Private Message us or ask for help in the ApolloMc discord).

You may follow the given template (below) and submit an application. You can expect a response almost immediately or up to 24 hours after the submission. Thank you!

Format
Builder/Staff
Name:
In-game Name:
Discord Username:
Past Experience:
Why do you want to work with us?

Our Discord server: I or the owner will invite you to our discord server once we have made friends with your discord account.
Posted by avatar
NinjaBear_Gaming
Level 1 : New Miner

11 replies

10/13/2017 5:37 am
Level 1 New Explorer
PenguinPlayzz32
Staff
Name: Jakob
In-game Name: PenguinPlayz32
Discord Username: PenguinPlayz32#0469
Time Zone: BTS or GMT
Past Experience: I was a part of an SMP server?
Why do you want to work with us? I love having other people to play with and I would like to help tout in the community!
10/10/2017 7:54 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FattnesEverdeen
Staff

Name: Jake

In-game Name: Fattnes

Discord Username: Fattness#4195

Time Zone:MT

Past Experience: I Have been staff on 3 different servers and own one at the moment

Why do you want to work with us? In my free time when I'm not working on my own server id love to be helping out another small server. I always thought it was hard without staff during the making of my server. So I would like to give other server owners the opportunity to get staff to help them so the making process can go faster. Because that was something I never had when I was making my own server. Thank you for looking over my application, have a great day. ;)
10/10/2017 2:27 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Hollywood_17
Builder

Name: Reilly

In-game Name: Hollywood_17

Discord Username: Hollywood_17#7505

Time Zone: Central Time

Past Experience: I was on the Aedre Build team (disbanded) and have built numerous small server spawns.

Why do you want to work with us? Well I am looking for up and coming servers to help provide them the tools they need for a killer server. I believe a server with a beautiful spawn gives a player the info need to know if the server is professional and well maintained. I would love to help out!
10/09/2017 6:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Elithe2
Either
Eli
Elithe2
Elithe2#6011
Central Time Zone
Co-Owner of PicCraft but PicCraft got closed down
No reason just wanna help out.

Additonal Notes: I do online school and 1 book report a month thought that would be helpful!
10/10/2017 11:32 am
Level 1 New Miner
NinjaBear_Gaming
We have sent you a friend request on discord :)
10/09/2017 5:21 pm
Level 1 New Miner
LionTamer2094
Name:Daniel
In-game Name:LionTamer2094
Discord Username:Lion#6965
Time Zone:Eastern
Past Experience:I have been a helper and head mod on a server with my friends i helped with kit pvp arena factions etc
Why do you want to work with us? Because i feel like im wasting my life watching rick and morty well cause i wanna help people to!
10/09/2017 4:01 pm
Level 1 New Network
Master_Swagger
Name:

Connor

In-game Name:

IcePawz

Discord Username:

IcePawz#8238

Time Zone:

Mountain Time (UTC-07:00)

Past Experience:

Before I get into the servers I have staffed on, I will talk about my experience with actually being a staff member. I have good experience as all ranks, along with the basic commands most ranks come with. I have always enjoyed staffing because of the pride and dignity it brings, along with the ability to help out others, creating a fun, safe environment for players and staff. Now, for my servers. I have been head-Admin on a server before, and have been Co-Owner on another server. They were ObsidianCraft and TwisterMC, both of which got shut down. I was also the Head-Developer of Rapid Craft, managing the plugins and configuration files. I have once owned a server of my own, but shut it down due to insufficient funds. I can work with plugins ranging from Essentials to Core-Protect, and any other plugin within moments of experimenting.

Why do you want to work with us?

I enjoy helping out the community of Minecraft. Though I don’t work with every server, I still love to be one of those people who will see a post on PMC asking for help, and I offer to assist for no reward. Its these kinds of things that make peoples day a whole lot better, and I really do enjoy being who I am, and doing this kind of thing. Though I take my job as a staff member seriously, I am playful and welcoming, and open to new ideas. My kind and open attitude allows me to be approachable with ease. The bottom line is that I enjoy staffing, and love to be part of the community :)

Thanks for reading!
10/10/2017 11:33 am
Level 1 New Miner
NinjaBear_Gaming
Wow! thank you connor... we have sent you a friend request on discord
10/09/2017 3:25 pm
Level 1 New Artist
ipeachy
Name: Layla

In-game Name: OhLayla

Discord Username: OhLayla #2345

Time Zone: EST

Past Experience: I have worked on a server as staff for a while until it shut down and I am also a decent builder. I can give you proof if that is necessary. I also can do a little digital art aswell.

Why do you want to work with us? Because I would love to help out with a server needing help in anyway, it is my pleasure to help.
10/09/2017 3:03 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Zhyrr
Name: Casper
In-game Name: Zhyrr
Discord Username: Zhyrr#9453
Time Zone: GMT +1
Past Experience: Corinth network, FaithfulMC, Team Phanteon, etc etc
Why do you want to work with us? we'll talk in discord
Porto folio: www.zhyrrmc.carbonmade.com
10/09/2017 2:26 pm
Level 15 Journeyman Artist