Love Rally at 4pm Eastern | Recent Shootings |

CanadianHatchet's Avatar CanadianHatchet7/8/16 8:51 am
1 emeralds 217 1
7/10/2016 8:30 pm
xPres_'s Avatar xPres_
In the wake of the police shooting in Dallas and the two unjustified shootings in Louisianan and Minnesota not to mention the incredible amounts of violence and hate taking place around the world, there has been a server set up on which players will be able to log onto and spread love to other players the best way they know how. This can either be by handing out flowers, making peace signs or just being polite in chat.
The goal of this Love Rally is to show how many people still know love is the answer instead of hate and to convince those who don't know this. We will be remembering those who have died as a result of hate and making sure those playing with us are loved and understand what love is.

Where: 198.154.117.38:25565
What Version: 1.10
When: 4pm Eastern
Why: To show that we stand united against the violence around us and to spread love

I encourage everyone to come out to the Love Rally even if only for a minute so you can experience love and peace. Thank you in advance to everyone who does come out and shows love in its purist form!

-CanadianHatchet
CanadianHatchet
Level 1 : New Miner