Machinima Story writers NEEDED

Aide's Avatar Aide3/11/12 2:02 pm
3/11/2012 7:02 pm
deatheos222's Avatar deatheos222
Im making a minecraft machinima with my friends but I need a good storyline. Please think up something, post it in the comments and Ill PM you if I think you have potential.

Members:

1. -abs-106-
2. JesperHB
3. UndeadShadow72
Aide
Level 34 : Artisan Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2012 7:02 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
deatheos222

Skype[Yes/no]:no

Story:1 or a group of people. They grew up together behind the North Wall and knew each other all there lives one day legions of the kings army came to the wall and ordered everyone to evacuate everyone did but the 1 or group of people where in the forest gathering wood with others and when they came back the wall was blew up in peices war was among them and the general told them to warn the south wall so they ran.The journy take place of them going to the south wall and warning of the attack on the south wall and east and west wall will the country is over run then they have to sneek threw the country and destroy the evil king i dont have a name for him yet but i will if you want me to. and thats as far as i got but i can think of it more in depth if you like it.
03/11/2012 4:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
UndeadShadow72
Story:

Main Character 1 is seen walking into a shop. There is a man with a shady looking appearence, seems to be 16-17 years old, standing in corner. M.C.1 begins chatting with clerk
MC1: Where are the Chips please?
Clerk: In the back isle, near the soda
MC1:Thank you.
We watch our main character walk to the back isle, when the shady man begins shouting with a 'knife' (stone sword) in his hand
S.M: EVERYONE DOWN! Ive got a Knife!
Clerk: Ah! *hides behind counter, pushes emergency button*
The MC1 begins to run, and the Shady mangrabs him, shouting agian
shady man: Ive got a hostage gimme all the money or the man gets it!
The Clerk slowly begins throwning gold nuggets (or ingots, or green dyes (dollar bills) at the Robber)
Robber: Yea thats it, Gimme all of it
just then, the police come in
Police1: Police! Get down!
Robber: Stop! One step closer and the man dies!
The police begin shooting arrows at the man, btu he moves, still carrying MC1.
Robber: thats it! Youre dead!
MC1: gah Ahh! AAHHH!
Robber runs away through back door.
*Bright Flash, then a boy, aged between 13 and 16, begins speaking:
Boy: That was how my father died, and the man was never found. That was 3 years ago, and i still carry a grudge. I have sworn upon my life that i will be the one to kill him. I have searched my city far and wide, my fathers sword in hand, and i have never found him. But I will never stop looking. Now that you know my past you wil understand my present. My name is (insert epic name), and i must kill this man.

*Black screen, with the words '2 years later' written in white. the scene is shown, a small town with people walking about. We see the boy behind the voice from the last scene, yet at least 21 now. he walks up to a man, holding a piece of paper.
Boy: have you seen this man? *Shows man paper*
Man: yes, i have seen him around town, he lives down by the river.
Boy: *with pride in his voice* thank you. you don't know how much you have helped me.
Man: Boy, wait!
Boy: *Turns around* yes?
Man: *Hands him an apple, or a porkchop, ect* take this, for the road. but tell the man i said hello
Boy:Thank you. i will. Goodbye!
Man:Tell him my name is ___! (shouting after boy)

Next scene, we see a swampy land, with the boy walking through the trees, grunting. then he sees a glow in the distance, he begans running with an iron sword in his hands. when he gets to the house, he sees through a window, the man, and his father, sitting on the floor.
Boy:no...it..it cant be
Shady Man:YOU!

Fade to black, In White letters it says "End of Part 1" then credits
03/11/2012 6:55 pm
Aide
Good Job your in. Try and get skype. It will help in the long run
03/11/2012 4:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
progamingkilz

Story:
The LAST Of the survivors
Click to reveal
1. One night In a small world named minecraft A zombie OUT BRAKE HAPPEND People screaming shouting but they all died Exept 5 young survivors named bobby,nany,jennifer,danny and snowy now they have a unpleasant future
2. They will have to get out their house or they will die from hunger Then they venture out for food will they survive?
3. They all run scream with thier stone sword slicing zombies in half Just then a zombie killed bobby (Sad music plays).
4. As he died he was sitting there scrying saying "There comming" Then he DIED as he was in jennifer's hand

If i get picked i will tell you more thank you

ProGamingKillz
03/11/2012 4:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
azombine
age 14
IGN http://www.ign.com/blogs/thesubordinate
reason:im allready with ign and working on becoming a youtube producer
cause:THe Great LIGHTNING Creeper Hunt, and other creatures.
03/11/2012 4:23 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Darky
I don't normally apply for things anymore but whatever :b

Story:
Click to reveal
How about 10 different ways that you can 1, shut a door. 2, kill mobs, and 3, kill yourself.
Or we can do the daily life of steve. Steve wakes up in his bed petting his pet cat Achilles and heads out for an adventure. He gets lost from his beautiful home and his cat and is forced to live in many different homes of others
03/11/2012 4:20 pm
azombine
saturn104Im making a minecraft machinima with my friends but I need a good storyline. Please think up something, post it in the comments and Ill PM you if I think you have potential.

Members:

1. -abs-106-

Please fill out this application then write the story below it:

age 14

Story:

age 14
03/11/2012 4:16 pm
azombine
age 14

03/11/2012 3:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
madeinmexico

Story:the story on why herobrine left behind his abandoned mines
03/11/2012 3:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
therabbida

Story:
Click to reveal
employment. two players are sitting (sneaking) and talking about their current job, player 1 talks about his job and how he is a builder(fade to him making a building) un fade then player 2 talks about his job (being a miner) and they both say how difficult it is, but neither say why (this is were you may need mobdisguise) they carry on talking and gradualy talk when a third player walks in and starts to talk the stops mid sentence, player one says "hello" player 2 says " yeh hello dude" player 3 says " uh uh run" and runs away they both turn round and see a creeper, camera focuses on player 1 and the screen fades to him building again with soft music then a creeper comes and says" thatssss a nice building you got there" then blows up fade back to player one and two player one equips a bow, camera then focuses on player 2 the screen fades to him mining with even softer music, you see him getdiamod then he hears "thatsss a nice everything you got there" then he blows up and kills player 2, screen fades back to player one and two, player two then equipes a bow they then both kill the creeper with one shot each synchronized( creeper will have to be already damaged) they then jump and clear then they both hear"thatssss a nice bench you got there" camera does not look at creeper but then both players blow up, screen fades black then the word creeper come up followed by nobody likes them nobody whants them.
03/11/2012 2:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
JesperHB

Skype: Have one but i dont say it to everyone i meet on the internet.

Story: Steve are in his homeland. he has a bad life. then he go out to get some food (kill a cow). He feels down in a hole and all goes black. He wake up in a house with some strange people (good if you have mob disguise, so can you be a villager).
He dont know where he are and must have to live with them. They are in a war with the endermans there have a base long away from them, on the other side of a huge jungle.
He have find a magic sword there is the only thing there can kill the endermans. he gose into the forrest on hes way to the enderman base. then he get lost (he saw a cat and go away from the way he followed) he found a village in the trees, and they help him to get out of the jungel and some of them go with him to help him.
He is now out side the enderman base, they all look at the big wall there is out of it, then some endermans come from the back and kill them , but not steve, we shout "Attack!" and when he break the gate down he trun around and see all the other is missing... there come 3 endermans and take him with them. they go up to the enderman leader. The leader sends him to the end and then he stuck there with the enderdragon. He kill it and go back to earth and kill the leader and flees into a room and we says "What now?!" They he saw a chest with a sign "TNT". in the next scene he runs out of the base and it all explode. he go back to the Village when we woke up and then they appoint him king and he lives good the rest of hes life.
03/11/2012 2:17 pm
Level 24 : Expert Caveman
H3LL_D3M0N

Story: 10 ways spot a noob
03/11/2012 2:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Murdlih
you stole ine just added 5
03/11/2012 2:14 pm
Murdlih
whats your youtube channel
03/11/2012 2:13 pm
Murdlih
i have a good idea top 5 ways to spot a noob
03/11/2012 2:16 pm
Aide
JDiddyC1218...
I want to do a Short minecraft movie. Not cliche noob spotting shorts
03/11/2012 2:50 pm
JesperHB
A short one? ups
03/11/2012 2:37 pm
Murdlih
ok but whats your youtube channel
03/11/2012 2:05 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
-abs-106-

Story:
Click to reveal
X=Undetermined;e.g names for people or towns and cities.

Scene 1:The main character "X" Is in his house in the tribe of "X" resting peacefully ,when a messenger comes to get him for the tribal council meeting.He gets his stuff ready and he goes to the building.He sits down with the rest of the tribal council and they start to discuss problems that are happening in the town. One of the problems is that their running out of glass. So the chief of the tribe ask the main character "X" to go get the glass from the nearby port town "X".The main character "X" Goes back to his house and packs his bags for the journey.He descends the mountains and heads to the port town "X".

Scene 2:The main character "X" arrives at the port town "X" and is greeted with a nasty sight, the guard tower and one of the boats have been burnt down and destroyed there are tons of people gathered around.The main character "X" pushes his way through the mass of people to reach the scene its a very nasty sight indeed.The main character "X" turns and asks the person on his right what happend the person says that a group of demons arrived on a ghost ship and destroyed the guard tower and the boat and they receded at the break of dawn. The person said "They were to strong we had no chance of fighting them off we have only a few guard and even they werent enough.We sent a messenger to the royal city "X" to bring some reinforcements,incase they show up again.".The main character "X" turned around and ventured deeper into the town to find his "X"(insert number of main character ;e.g 3) friends and ask if they knew anything more about what happened last night.He arrived at his friend "X" house and found the rest of his friends there alll in a big group probably disccussing last nights happenings.The main Character"X" went up to them and asked them what was the problem and they said "We have got a request from the mayor of the town , he wants us to go to the evil castle that the ghost ship came from" the main character "X" spluttered"w-what they want you to go find this castle and kill all the demons,Wait how do you know that there is a castle" (one of his friend)"X" answered "well the mayor sent a small tracking ship and they tracked the ghost ship back to this demonic looking castle somewhere north-east of here.".Later on in the night when everyone was drunk on mead the main character "X" reluctantly agreed to help hsi friends with the quest.The next morning the main character "X" and his friends packed up got in their boats and set off towards the castle hopeing that they would return.
03/11/2012 2:13 pm
Aide
Holy Crap abs! Your in!!
03/11/2012 2:15 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Scribe
-abs-106-
Okay just PM me any information I will need
03/11/2012 2:04 pm
JesperHB
What shall it be? Action , fantasy ...