Maps and Easter eggscake

3XX3's Avatar 3XX35/29/20 12:13 pm
6/5/2020 10:38 pm
elektropunch's Avatar elektropunch
So many maps have hidden Easter eggs in them. Do you think it makes the map more fun and interesting?
What about the maps where the eggs and easy and hard to find?

Not to advertise my map, but... My Temerity map has 25 Easter eggs in it and some are very easy to find and some are difficult to find. Though, if you do find all of them, then you will receive a price. And what's better about my prize is that it is not one of those congratulations texts, a item or room that's diamond/gold, or a additional level.
Download

What's your thoughts on maps having Easter eggs. How about the prize when you find them all.
Poll and/or comment
3XX3
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist