Microsoft bought miencraft!

ZeDarkReapa's Avatar ZeDarkReapa9/27/14 7:56 pm
1 emeralds 224 4
9/27/2014 8:15 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I have a few concerns about this issue. As a minecraft player I do not want to be a "Minecrosoft" player. Also will I have to pay monthly for Minecraft? A lot of rumors from credible sources have said that. I am disgruntled about this new occurrence. I'm curious about how this will affect modded minecraft. Regular Minecraft is great, but mods add so many concepts, abilities, and items to the game. There are so many different mods it's unreal. I couldn't imagine playing unmodded (vanilla) minecraft. I hope this does not affect modding.

So mincrosoft buying minecraft?

A. AWESOME!

B. Its the end of the world as we know it!

C. Meh

I really love minecraft the way it is!!! I dont want to pay montyly or BUY my skins! or them to TAKE AWAY colored wool and make it a DLC nor even let them make the price to 50$ Microsoft if your reading i want you to read THIS very carefully("MICROSOFT GO TO HAIL!") Microsoft will screw up minecraft as we know it!
ZeDarkReapa
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn