Minecraft 1.21 update

dominusanimum's Avatar dominusanimum6/7/23 11:51 pm history
4 emeralds 3.4k 27
9/8/2023 9:37 am
GodRage's Avatar GodRage
Minecraft 1.21 is an eagerly awaited update that holds immense potential for expanding the already vast and immersive world of Minecraft. As players eagerly anticipate its arrival, they find themselves captivated by the thought of the countless possibilities this new version may bring. What do you want Minecraft 1.21 to be? And specifically, what do you want to be added? Any new items, biomes, mobs, ect.
dominusanimum
Level 21 : Expert Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2023 9:37 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Cyborg
GodRage
We need something big for the 1.21 update, last big update was Nether update with rework of Nether dimension with new "end-game content".
06/22/2023 4:26 pmhistory
dominusanimum
They could update the jungle and add junglins.
06/21/2023 8:20 am
Level 49 : Master Batman
TravisaInc
A Snow Tagia Update.
I want penguins already.
06/22/2023 9:23 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter
Spleedoodles
I hope Mojang add Penguins
07/01/2023 12:45 am
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter
Spleedoodles
and who knows, maybe club penguin can be remaked.
06/22/2023 4:10 pm
dominusanimum
Penguins are a nice idea. Maybe you could ride them like sleds.
06/22/2023 4:52 pm
TravisaInc
agreed
06/22/2023 4:54 pm
TravisaInc
I would also add the ability to dye the other armors. or dye specific parts of the armor and dyeing them unique dye patterns.
06/20/2023 4:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skyd
You know, I already posted my answer here but I'd like to amend it. Make copper more useful! I collect soooo much copper and use very little of it it's kind of annoying
08/22/2023 7:23 pmhistory
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
Man, copper is bull***t. Players have been making mods that add copper to Minecraft for a long time now, and of all people Mojang had to screw up this fan-requested feature. They even made it more common than iron ore, but why? There's no way any devs could be that stupid, they had to have been shoving this ore in our faces while knowing how worthless they made it.

"So you want copper, huh? Then here! Take this rusting crap and build a lightning rod that looks like a d***!"
06/20/2023 6:23 pm
Level 26 : Expert Professor
Cubert_4x4
Copper Rails for more speeeeed
06/20/2023 5:22 pm
dominusanimum
Adding the copper golem could make copper useful.
06/21/2023 8:18 am
Skyd
Ya I was hoping for the copper golem, and I like the copper rail idea too. Just feel like there should be SOMETHING other than lightning rods and building copper statues
07/02/2023 8:17 pm
dominusanimum
The copper golem could ride a motorbike. Or it could have its own work station so it could craft specific items. The possibilities are endless.
06/19/2023 3:05 pm
dominusanimum
What would you want to see in an end update?
06/20/2023 6:25 pm
Level 26 : Expert Professor
Cubert_4x4
I'm Pretty sure that they planned to add Enderite before the nether update. I'm not sure If I like that idea though.
06/20/2023 9:49 pm
dominusanimum
What about adding starite too?
06/18/2023 11:10 pm
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
I've decided to start working on data packs and resource packs so I can add new features myself rather than hope that Mojang's drudges will make an update that'll be any better.
06/10/2023 5:14 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Updates on the "forced content" like sniffer - it's only decorative, we cannot use the plants as lights or put them in the vases
Archeology feels like a demo rather than finished, we need more vases with use rather than stylised blocks like we can colour them and put 2 block plants
06/08/2023 2:39 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
bangetto
I think that now we can actually get an end update, so 1.15 was a lighter update mainly for bugfixes, like 1.20 and after that they gave us the nether update wich was a complete revamp of the nether, so maybe this can happen again with the end update
06/08/2023 12:56 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
JosephCrafting_
I need an Optimization Update!
But since Hytale is close*, the best thing would be the End Update, the latest master letter from Mojang and Microsoft to face the competition.
06/08/2023 12:25 pmhistory
Skyd
I'd love to see some more building materials, my favorite aspect of the game is creating new builds. Decorations especially things like crates, wood piles, stuff that we all use alternative items to represent.

Would also be great to see something else added to villages, and maybe some insight on the lore. We have all these ruins to and monuments but how did they get there?
06/08/2023 9:10 am
Richi256
I don't know about it new items is there or not , I read your Question and so i want to tell you that New Biomes: Minecraft is known for its diverse biomes, so introducing new ones would be exciting. How about a volcano biome with lava flows, smoke particles, and unique resources? Or a dense tropical rainforest with exotic plants and animals?

Additional Mobs: The Minecraft world could benefit from more creature variety. Imagine encountering mythical creatures like unicorns or dragons, or even more fantastical mobs like fairies or centaurs. These new mobs could offer unique drops, interactions, and challenges.

Magic and Enchantments: Adding a magic system with spells and enchantments could bring a new dimension to gameplay. Players could learn and cast spells, customize their own magical tools, and battle powerful magical foes.

Underwater Exploration: Expanding the underwater content would be a great addition. More underwater biomes, such as coral reefs or kelp forests, could be introduced along with new underwater mobs and structures.

New Structures and Dungeons: Minecraft's exploration aspect could be enhanced with the introduction of challenging dungeons and elaborate structures. These could contain rare loot, puzzles, and formidable boss fights.

Building Materials and Decorative Items: Minecraft players love to build and decorate their creations. Adding new building materials, such as different types of wood or stone, and decorative items like furniture or paintings, could provide more options for creative expression.

Improved Villages and Villagers: Expanding the functionality and diversity of villages would be beneficial. New types of villagers with unique trades, professions, and quests could make villages more interactive and interesting to explore.
06/08/2023 2:09 pm
dominusanimum
That sounds like ChatGPT is giving suggestions for Minecraft.
06/11/2023 6:38 am
Level 39 : Artisan Wolf
ItzOrangey
ya lol
06/08/2023 12:33 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pig
StereoMadnessss
End update
06/08/2023 8:11 amhistory
dominusanimum
I would love an End Update, so much cool things you could add! This would also be a great update to add the Experiencer, but they could add it in pretty much any update too. What would you guys want to see in an End Update? The previous Experiencer post had a lot of votes but a Feedback manager deleted it by mistake, so I had to make a new one. If you are willing to vote on that so it will have a chance of being added to Minecraft, please do. Adding the copper golem would also be cool.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome