Minecraft Feedback needs to be fixed

dominusanimum's Avatar dominusanimum6/8/23 1:58 pm
5 emeralds 204 5
6/13/2023 9:56 am
dominusanimum's Avatar dominusanimum
One of my posts got deleted after I tried correcting the spelling and I have no idea why. It had a bunch of votes too and now all of them are gone. Making a minor edit on a post that previously got accepted should never cause it to get deleted. Has anyone else experienced issues like this? If so, how do you get Mojang to fix this?
dominusanimum
Level 22 : Expert Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/12/2023 3:38 pm
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
Minecraft Feedback is such a troll site. If there was any community awareness behind it, it died a long time ago cause the website's just run by a bunch of crap-sacks. I used to post there too, and they take so long to approve a post that no one ever sees it by the time it's public.

Even when someone's idea does get added to Minecraft, it's always something mundane like foxes or goats, and not something more fantasy-based or creative. Better to go buy a scratch card for the lottery than to petition Minecraft content to Mojang.
06/13/2023 8:19 am
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
Mineralium
Yeah, they also really don't like similar ideas even if some ideas are much more polished. My worst experience was when I had a good idea which no one submitted before me. But verification took so long that there were a few other similar ideas submitted [​After] me, but verified [​Before] me. And because of that my idea got declined. And I have seen that happen to many.
06/13/2023 9:56 am
dominusanimum
I had to do this to get my post accepted. :)
06/12/2023 3:58 pm
dominusanimum
That is why I want to change it.
06/10/2023 5:14 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Sounds weird
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com