Minecraft headcanons, theories, and story concepts

JAB_CAB's Avatar JAB_CAB3/3/18 7:52 pm history
1 emeralds 451 4
3/29/2018 2:32 am
JAB_CAB's Avatar JAB_CAB
  • Exactly what it sounds like. Feel free to unload any headcanons, theories, or story concepts you might have in a comment on this thread.
  • I only really created this for myself so that I could have a place to put these ideas I've been having for years, but it wouldn't be fair if I did all the talking and all you guys could do was listen. Obviously, a lot of these ideas will probably be cringy, and you can go as in depth as you see fit.
  • Also, there's a reason I put "story concepts" rather than actual stories. Please don't type an entire chapter into your comment. If it's only five paragraphs, or something, then great! Go ahead. Otherwise you can leave a link (which could also be cool).
  • And finally, don't be afraid to give or receive feedback, but also please be nice to each other <3
JAB_CAB
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2018 6:45 am
Level 24 : Expert Modder
Nevermind3476
I have enough about the downfall of the Enderman to write a novel.
03/29/2018 2:32 am
JAB_CAB
Care to tell me about it? The mystery of endermen is a whole world of potential that I haven't explored very much
03/03/2018 8:15 pm
JAB_CAB
The concept I had in mind when I started this thread is that of a ghost (or spectator) interacting with a living person (or player in hardcore mode). You would think there's no way that's ever possible, but after some of what I like to call "intense thinking" I realized that there is one way.

The chat. You can still talk to other players, even after death through the chat. Imagine typing something into the chat is like talking to someone in person. You can even whisper messages to them. What if a dead person talked to you? This concept isn't unheard of in real life, but to think that we know it's possible in the world of Minecraft seems pretty cool to me.

What I like to do with these concepts is I like to imagine a scenario. A demonstration of the concept that can inspire me to turn it into a full idea. They're always very short, like this one. Imagine an elderly villager, sitting in a wooden chair by the fireplace (the fire is blocked by glass, so it can't spread). "Do you believe in ghosts?" he says to you.

That is, assuming villagers could talk, sit, or even think. A lot of this scenario is pure imagination, but it adds life to the idea. Please let me know if you like or dislike this idea or a part of it and why. Also let me know if this inspires you to create something of your own. ^^
03/03/2018 8:16 pm
JAB_CAB
This rant is even longer than the description ^^"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome