forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

The Minecraft Olympics

1 emerald13 replies340 views
created 04/26/2015 12:20 pm by ExtremePrison1
last reply 04/27/2015 2:43 pm
Hello my name is Andrew, and im going to let you in on this project I am just beginning to start. I plan to make a minecraft version of the.. olympics. I already have the replica stadium 90% built and it is looking great so far, I just wanted to come here to see what you all think I should add.

Currently the games will be centered around a few main events- PvP, Archery, Building, Boat Racing, Parkour, and Horse Racing- but if you have more ideas please list them. There will be cash prizes to the winner of each event, and there will also be paid events with higher cash prizes but I wont go into this due to forum rules.

Now in order to make sure this all runs smoothly we have setup plugins to let the server run it's self, but when it comes time to run the events we needs some staff to help organize everything. If you think you have what it takes to keep everything in sync fill out the form below.

What do you have to bring to the server?:
Why do you want to do this?:
What event(s) do you want to be in charge of, and why?:
Posted by avatar
ExtremePrison1
Level 1 : New Miner

13 replies

04/27/2015 11:06 am
Level 40 : Master Artist
CalebThePotato
What do you have to bring to the server?: I am pretty good with redstone and command blocks so I could help out there.
Why do you want to do this?: Because it is fun to work with other people on projects, and to see the end result.
What event(s) do you want to be in charge of, and why?: I don't really care, just wherever. And also, a good thing to add might be spleef. Thanks
04/27/2015 10:39 am
Level 47 : Master Engineer
Veritas025
Maybe a redstone building challenge? I have no clue, I just wanted to contribute something
04/27/2015 10:04 am
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
baucat9
I would like to help, but it seems to be heavily reliant on Skype. I really don't want to Skype with people who I do not know, so if there would be a way around this, that would be great.
04/27/2015 2:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
Same

You cannot read this...
04/27/2015 9:27 am
ExtremePrison1
Im open to ideas.
04/26/2015 10:51 pm
ExtremePrison1
If you have any ideas feel free to post them.
04/26/2015 6:21 pm
RadioThePrisoner
I can bring myself to the server and my pvp skills
I want to do this because i think it would be really cool and have hoped that someone would make something like this.
I could be in charge of PvP because i am pretty good at PvP and can tell if there is cheating involved or just plain lag.I have also been playing minecraft since 1.4 or somthing near that. I hope you consider me for this position.
04/26/2015 6:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
DuckTummy
[Quick question, before public release, or after?]

My minecraft username is: xXDuckTummyXx
Skype: N/A However I do have aim.com which is oldschool, but I use it.
I would like to be in this server because I'd like to be a runner. That's in The Minecraft Olympics, right? No? Just in the normal type? Dangit. [Well, Horse racing it is then.]
I would enjoy doing this because I have been awaiting one of these types of servers for years. Which then takes me into how long I've been playing Minecraft. I've been playing it since that ugly inventory was around. Basically, this is all of the MAJOR updates that I've been in. The lines like this: | mean a different burst of updates.
|After Minecraft's 100% Public release-> 1.2.5 | 1.3-1.3.2 | 1.4-1.4.7 | 1.5-1.5.2 | 1.6-1.6.2 [Skipped 1.6.3] 1.6.4 | 1.7-1.7.4 [Pause] 1.7.5 [No 1.7.6, 1.7.7, or 1.7.8] 1.7.9-1.7.10 | 1.8-1.8.2 [The Love and Hugs update] 1.8.3-1.8.4 | Or, from July 25th 2012 to now.
If there's running, I'd like to compete in it, but also be in charge of it, as winning a gold at running .. er.. track, has been my goal for my entire life.

Anyway, I do hope that you consider whether or not I'm worthy of being in this. Also, what are the courses? [Nevermind, I already chose.]
04/26/2015 9:57 pm
ExtremePrison1
Sounds good, we are currently building the racing track, so that will be there! Just make a skype account its fairly easy, and tell me your username once you have! We have most of it built but haven't released yet.
04/26/2015 6:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
DuckTummy
ExtremePrison1
Hello my name is Andrew, and im going to let you in on this project I am just beginning to start. I plan to make a minecraft version of the.. olympics. I already have the replica stadium 90% built and it is looking great so far, I just wanted to come here to see what you all think I should add.

Currently the games will be centered around a few main events- PvP, Archery, Building, Boat Racing, Parkour, and Horse Racing- but if you have more ideas please list them. There will be cash prizes to the winner of each event, and there will also be paid events with higher cash prizes but I wont go into this due to forum rules.

Now in order to make sure this all runs smoothly we have setup plugins to let the server run it's self, but when it comes time to run the events we needs some staff to help organize everything. If you think you have what it takes to keep everything in sync fill out the form below.

What do you have to bring to the server?:
Why do you want to do this?:
What event(s) do you want to be in charge of, and why?:
04/26/2015 6:40 pm
RadioThePrisoner
My name was always like this i did not change it for this specific forums page
04/26/2015 6:07 pm
ExtremePrison1
Hiring people!
04/26/2015 12:54 pm