25 Minecraft Premium Accounts Give Away

MinecraftGiveaways's Avatar MinecraftGiveaways10/23/13 6:24 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 17
10/23/2013 6:56 pm
Jack's Avatar Jack
-Snip- There is no give away here
MinecraftGiveaways
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2013 6:56 pm
Level 49 : Master uwu
Jack
This is until further notice regarded as a scam post and therefore is now locked with all details purged.
10/23/2013 6:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
master3019
I would love a premium account. My younger brother bought minecraft, and I've been playing on his account secretly for the past 6 months. But secrecy can only go so far. My brother threatens to tell my dad if I play, so my playing time is early in the morning or late at night,

Well, I'm taking extreme measures to play the awesome game. I fell in love with it when I first played it. Its simplicity was stunning, and awesome.
10/23/2013 6:51 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
Why does it matter if you play on his account?
10/23/2013 6:49 pm
-Kali-
well think about it. 25 MC accounts

25*27.49=687.25$

You willing to donate $688 To the community?

Which you could buy: An xbox, a fast computer, an iphone...
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
froghog
this
10/23/2013 6:48 pm
MinecraftGiveaways
It's not a scam mate. I've been playing for long time and now i just need more REAL LIFE and im stop with Minecraft. So i decided to give it away Why not if i have it and not playing anymore?
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Oh, so you decided to buy 25 premium accounts to play the game just 'cause you could?
10/23/2013 6:44 pm
-Kali-
It's a scam, don't do this
10/23/2013 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NoxAeterna
So you're telling me, people on the internet don't give away free things?
Click to reveal
10/23/2013 6:42 pm
MinecraftGiveaways
-Snip-
10/23/2013 6:41 pm
NoxAeterna
Well, he asked what I liked.
10/23/2013 6:38 pm
NoxAeterna
1. You shouldn't give me one, you should give me all of them.

Click to reveal
Minecraft is a sandbox indie game originally created by Swedish programmer Markus "Notch" Persson and later developed and published by Mojang. It was publicly released for the PC on May 17, 2009, as a developmental alpha version and, after gradual updates, was published as a full release version on November 18, 2011. A version for Android was released a month earlier on October 7, and an iOS version was released on November 17, 2011. On May 9, 2012, the game was released on Xbox 360 as an Xbox Live Arcade game, co-developed by 4J Studios. All versions of Minecraft receive periodic updates.

The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty; it is set to hardest setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.

Minecraft received five awards from the 2011 Game Developers Conference: it was awarded the Innovation Award, Best Downloadable Game Award, and the Best Debut Game Award from the Game Developers Choice Awards; and the Audience Award, as well as the Seumas McNally Grand Prize, from the Independent Games Festival in 2011. In 2012, Minecraft was awarded a Golden Joystick Award in the category Best Downloadable Game. As of October 23, 2013, the game has sold over 12.5 million copies on PC, and over 33 million copies across all platforms.
10/23/2013 6:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
themasterbuddy
Someone knows how to copy and paste!
10/23/2013 6:36 pm
ZigaCraft
1. Why should I give you one premium account?I want to get a minecraft account for my friend, Tom, he would be soo happy if i get him one, i let him use myn because me and him are friends but we can't play together, Thanks for doing this<not sucking up xD
2. Why do you like Minecraft?My friend told me he likes minecraft because he likes playing on multiplayer and building and adventuring but i like cookies!
10/23/2013 6:34 pm
MinecraftGiveaways
-Snip-
10/23/2013 6:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
TheBigBuildSquad
1. I never really get anything of my own im lucky i have a 3gb laptop. I just want to ply with some friends.
2. I've played demo since it came out. Pls give me one bro. The roller coaster on my profile was my friends. We share the same acc for pmc.
10/23/2013 6:29 pm
blueguy_gaming
i want a premium account because i want to play minecraft but my parents wont buy me it cause they say it stupid and a waste of money so you give me one it will make my day

well i havent played it only like 2 times at my cousins house but i love it not like it cause its really fun making your own buldings and stuff wut ever you want and theres no other game like minecraft ...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome