Minecraft Server Idea

SackboyRocks's Avatar SackboyRocks7/23/14 10:21 am
1 emeralds 420 5
7/23/2014 7:08 pm
cacciato100's Avatar cacciato100
Hey guys, I am the owner of Hazard Prison, but I don't know what to do with my faction server. It died out a while back, and I attempted to bring it back to what is used to be, but no such luck. It is completely dead. With this extra server, I wiped out everything leaving a vanilla bukkit server to play around with. But $25 a month is something I would rather invest in something more important. I decided to make another server with it.

Right now it is hosted by http://www.hosthorde.com and is on the 6GB plan. No plugins or anything on it. I want you guys to help me figure out what I should do with it!

KitPvP:

My first idea was KitPvP. I have always loved kitpvp. I don't know how to code, so to make it look professional I would have to find someone who could, or use a combination of KingKits and ChestCommands to make a Kit GUI. I know how to make multiple ranks to rank up between, and I thought that would be a neat idea. Have different ranks bought via in game money, and unlock a new kit at each rank along with the basic 5 default kits. There would be a Top Kills board and stats for each player through a command or a scoreboard to the side of the screen.

SkyBlock

Next I thought of skyblock. I am not very found of skyblock, but I have played it before and know how fun it is. There are so many skyblock servers out there, so I want to try something different. When you start, you go to your skyblock world but you can also raid other people's islands. There would be a unique team plugin where players could create teams, invite each other, set homes, etc. with a cool team chat. You could vote for money, or get it from killing other players to spend at the shop for some neat items you can't get through your island. I thought this could be a blast to do.

Hunger Games:

Finally, I thought about a hunger games themed server. I know hunger games are very common, but I prefer the classic hg experience with MCPvP. Kits, powers, teams, the feast... I love it! But for mine, you will be able to actually unlock kits to use in combat, not just "buy" them from the webstore. You will be able to get a certain amount of coins per kill, and game win. The ability to spectate would be nice too, since on MCPvP when you die you insantly are kicked telling you who killed you are how you died. I think this type of server could go really far too.

So these are just some of my ideas, if you have any more tell me down below. You think my ideas are cool? Tell me which one you like the best. You think they are crap? Tell me too!
SackboyRocks
Level 50 : Grandmaster Waffle