Minecraft Server Idea Poll. please vote!

Walline's Avatar Walline5/9/16 12:06 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 10
5/27/2016 7:17 am
Caporal Dxl's Avatar Caporal Dxl
Okay so I recently came up with an idea for a server but I want to know if it would get good turnout before I dive into something big like that. So if you could please read the idea and then vote in the poll it would be much appreciated, thank you!!

Here's a link to my first post: minecraft-server-idea-please-leave-input-t548950.html

Idea:

So basically there are 4 different nations or kingdoms. The map is split into quarters for each nation. Each nation will have different perks that the player will get to choose and join which nation they like best. Or they can choose to play without. Each nation will have its own spawn with a certain theme that will have the resources players need. There would be a custom plugin for it. Each nation would be able to elect a leader and a few officials but will need good amount of players for that. Leaders can claim land for the nation and set diplomacy with the other nations. I would also set up quests and implement an RPG element into it.

Right now I think I'm going to make the nations different races (orcs, elves, dwarves etc) but I was also thinking about same race and just different kingdom names and specialties. Or possibly split up by trades such as mage, knight, archer etc.

That's what I have so far so let me know what you think in the comments and in the polls, thanks!
Walline
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2016 7:17 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Sounds pretty interesting. I'm a check around to see when you post it. This should be fun. Remembering playing AoE2. Oh, wait, I still do that xD
05/26/2016 11:54 pm
Walline
Anyone else?
05/14/2016 12:48 am
Walline
Awesome thanks for your guy's input!
05/13/2016 5:07 am
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I had a idea similar to this so I think it's a good idea but this is just my opinion. And I would definitely play on it.
05/13/2016 2:23 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
HeroMaid
I would most likely join once my server runs out of time
05/13/2016 12:49 am
Walline
Update with some new ideas..

There will be seasons and a season will end when there's only one nation left. Then the map and nations are reset and the players can choose their alliance and start over again. I would expect each season to be at least like 3 months but if not then we can change that because I doubt players will want to lose all their stuff every month or two. There can be elections for each nation for a new leader (or keep the same) either every month or every new season, we'll see. Perhaps an option for mutiny???

That's all so far
05/12/2016 10:23 pm
Walline
Lol okay thanks for your input! Griefing will be allowed outside of claimed lands.
05/12/2016 12:11 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
as long as its not too laggy and you dont get killed within every 25 minutes any more then once... aka atleast 25 minutes between deaths or 15 minutes between death and keepinventory is true and the lag i mean is fps is over 120 fps at spawn (for me its that cause i get about 250 fps) or for people with only 40 fps theyd get atleast 20 fps at spawn still cause i dont want it to be a high end pc only type server and if its too factiony like then ill end up leaving but ye... and players cant grief other players... only grief is from creepers.... and also Xisumavoid posted a tutorial on how to do this but its so enderman grief cant work but other mobs can and also that when someone kills the enderdragon they can get elytra wings.... but only if theres more then 30 players... cause imo i like end exploration.... but im mostly hoping here its on 1.9... pls.... imo its good idea for a quick test server so dont pay then see how many come onto the server and if more then 5 players on at once excluding yourself and staff then you should make it a full server but try keeping it no need to pay for it k.... and maybe every so often if youre going to reset the server put a download for the world onto a website this is hosted on or something k... im tired... some stuff might make sense.... lol... ima go sleeps now... ima check this when i remember to k but bye...
05/11/2016 11:24 pm
Walline
bumpo
05/09/2016 12:09 am
Walline
I do have a Survival - Towny server, hasn't really taken off.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome