"Minecraft should e stopped after Version ..."

MaximusDoobius's Avatar MaximusDoobius10/11/13 1:15 pm
10/11/2013 5:01 pm
noahk777's Avatar noahk777
Just wanted to start a thread about this; i'm sick of People hating on Minecraft These days because they dislike some of the Content being added to it and then comparing it to other Versions.

The Problems:

-People are disliking some of the things being added.

-More Players are being attracted to the game therefore causing more bad Players to turn up despite there are also more good Players.

Numerous solutions:

-Click on your Profile Name; hit "edit Profile" and go back to your favourite Version

-Stop whining; Notch's Minecraft is still there; Notch laid out the borders for the game and Jeb / Dinnerbone are just filling in the worlds with additional and OPTIONAL Content. don't touch it if you dislike the idea of it.
MaximusDoobius
Level 25 : Expert Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2013 4:22 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
MaximusDoobiusJust wanted to start a thread about this; i'm sick of People hating on Minecraft These days because they dislike some of the Content being added to it and then comparing it to other Versions.

The Problems:

-People are disliking some of the things being added.

-More Players are being attracted to the game therefore causing more bad Players to turn up despite there are also more good Players.

Numerous solutions:

-Click on your Profile Name; hit "edit Profile" and go back to your favourite Version

-Stop whining; Notch's Minecraft is still there; Notch laid out the borders for the game and Jeb / Dinnerbone are just filling in the worlds with additional and OPTIONAL Content. don't touch it if you dislike the idea of it.

I don't like the idea of the hunger bar, but want to play on servers. Soo uhm? How is that optional..?
10/11/2013 4:18 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Baconator
coolkevin867
I don't think versions should ever stop being created. I agree with the other dimensions thing, but I really think that there is SO much more Mojang could do in the overworld. Even just thinking about the mobs, they could add bears, birds, tigers, monkeys, etc.
10/11/2013 3:54 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
PengoPenguinRocks
I feel like its getting better, however I started playing late 1.2.5 and my cousin misses some features in Beta. One thing for sure mojang is doing a lot of what mods do. Ex: Horses, Biomes, Carpets, etc.
10/11/2013 3:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
When it stops, ppl will be getting bored. Anyway, ppl dont have to use the new features
10/11/2013 3:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
MegaHaagie
People are disliking some of the things being added.

They can't make the game so everybody will like it just as much, that'd be stupid and overdone.

More Players are being attracted to the game therefore causing more bad Players to turn up despite there are also more good Players.

If you're going to play a game like Minecraft you'll always find new people.
Accept the fact that some will ask dumb questions and/or randomly yell 'HEROBRINE ZOMG!' in the chat. If you can't accept it just ignore them.

I don't see why either one of those reasons is a good reason to hate on the game. Even though everyone's different and has different opinions, reasons like 'iz ful of n00wbz' and 'new mc sux' can easily be solved by ignoring the new people and going to a different version.
10/11/2013 1:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
UTZ
The games gotten better, why complain? Everything that was there before is still here! Lots of bug fixes and a load of cool stuff. People are just feeling nostalgic. If they stopped updating it people would get bored and leave. New things gives new opportunity.
10/11/2013 1:53 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pixel Painter
insomniac_lemon
Hating

No. This is an overused word and people are not "hating" for having opinions. If someone expresses their opinions, the ultimate response is not to say "don't use it" "don't update" or "use an earlier version" because no, just because they dislike something doesn't mean they don't want updates, and if they dislike a few features that will continue on in the development chain. The game got to where it is based on feedback. Yes, some of it is bad, but some of it is good too, and some of it depends on perspective. Many things in the past have been changed from complaining, including better features. Mojang sometimes listens to the community even if it takes a long time.

Notch has stated that the game will continue to be updated as long as it sells well, and after that the source code will be released. Yes, the community will attract more scum and immaturity along with its personality. However, it's a bell curve, and when it starts losing popularity it will most likely fade away back to from whence it came: techies, geeks, nerds, the people involved in computer hardware or software in some way. With source released, people will more easily be able to modify large chunks of the game, and will probably make their own versions of MC or maybe even new stories or complete games, in addition to similar mods that already exist.

KJ_BuildingTeam
Make the nether and end have just as much content as the overworld
That world take another 2-3 years

I hope not. I like them how they are now (not saying they can't add to them), as places with limited value. The nether is worth exploring and getting a few bountiful resources, and some rarer stuff, too. The end as an "end-game" realm good for not much else.

I'm ok if they add a little bit more, but I don't want them to "Aether-ify" it. Light exploring, harvesting supplies, building a base, and limited interaction with mobs is fine. However, you shouldn't be compelled to live there and abandon the normal world (that's what I mean by "Aether-ify") due to much better tools, loot, and complex mob interaction.
10/11/2013 1:45 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
even though this is very much impossible they should add a feature that removes things from the game. so you kind of pick and choose features from the game. even though people will complain about that being stupid....haters should die
10/11/2013 5:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
noahk777
this is a good idea.
the only bad part is it would crash servers by you having different settings to the server
10/11/2013 1:34 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Batman
Squirrel
after version 1.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0
10/11/2013 1:30 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
regular292
The reason people hate the new updates is because Minecraft is not fun for them anymore. Its not because of the new updates, but because of the fact they lost that spark. Same rule for pokemon. For me, I first started playing Minecraft when I just moved to a new house. Took nearly 2 months to get internet, and by then I had already lost the spark. I new update came out, and that relit the flam.
10/11/2013 1:26 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
It should never stop.
10/11/2013 1:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Prince
MaximusDoobius
Agreed; i want Minecraft to stop production of the overworld mostly after a while and then start working on other dimensions therefore creatin an endless Network of gameplay and fun
10/11/2013 1:31 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
10/11/2013 1:32 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
jadedwolf424
10/11/2013 1:31 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Make the nether and end have just as much content as the overworld
That world take another 2-3 years
10/11/2013 1:23 pm
Level 40 : Master Cake
aman207
Yes I agree but no matter what people are still going to complain.
10/11/2013 1:32 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
jadedwolf424
AMEN.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome