Minecraft Star Wars Quests

luigi_vampa's Avatar luigi_vampa6/3/18 4:00 pm history
2 emeralds 874 3
6/25/2018 6:25 pm
luigi_vampa's Avatar luigi_vampa
Rebooting my old server I want to add a new game mechanic right from the off this time.

You're going to spawn at the Spaceport on Naboo on a civilian star-ship. As a new player with the basic rank you won't have permissions to do much on Naboo other than go build in the wilderness in a giant, single Taiga biome world or head for the hangar in Theed where you can do your pilot's license.

Once qualified as a pilot you can operate the Hyperdrives on different ships to go to different worlds. You only have access to the original ship you spawned in to begin with though and that will only take you to Coruscant.

Full credit due to Artathecanadian for the Coruscant map I'm using this time, it's awesome!

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/coruscant-star-wars-3926100/

There's a number of regions in Coruscant, each one has a corresponding seat in the Senate building. The more seats in the Senate you hold the more influence you have when it comes to voting on server matters.

The player holding control of the most seats in the Senate rules the galaxy with the Emperor rank.

At the Senate new players have the opportunity to gain different ranks that each have unique powers, weapons and permissions. They can also gain access to other Hyperdrive ships like the Millenium Falcon and the Lambda class shuttles which can travel through all the worlds.

Be careful though, to get to certain areas you need the correct clearance and once you get to certain areas you might not be able to get out without achieving other tasks.

Any ideas for some side quests to go along with this main theme?
luigi_vampa
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dragonborn