Awsome Minecraft Storys I Wrote

MrMinecraft5050's Avatar MrMinecraft50505/17/12 11:40 am
1 emeralds 128 2
5/31/2012 10:04 am
MrMinecraft5050's Avatar MrMinecraft5050
It was a normal day. I got out of bed and put on my golden armor on. Then I went down to the deep, dark, diamond mine where the only light is a few torches on the walls. The other miners and I found our first pocket of diamonds at mid day. By the end of the day I had sixty-four diamonds.

. By the time I got home and put the diamonds in the materials chest, it was too late to go to the village and smelt the iron and gold so I went to bed. I woke up early to start smelting the materials and do some shopping.

I went in the store while my materials were smelting. There was a block that looked like a crafting table but black and surrounded by bookshelves. I asked the storekeeper what it was and he said it was an Enchanting Table. Then he said, "Use your experience points to enchant tools, weapons, and armor". So I tried it on my diamond armor and got Protection III. Then I enchanted everything else that I had with me. I picked up the iron and gold from the blacksmith shop and went home.

I got home and stored all my supplies in the chest and went to bed. The next day I grabbed my supplies and went exploring. I needed to find a mob spawner for an experience points grinder. It was starting to get dark and I needed shelter so I quickly dug into a mountain and slept. The next day it was misty and I could only see ten blocks in front of me and all of a sudden, I came upon a land mine trap set by Herobrine. I knew he was close so I had to be extra careful.

I got out of the mist and came upon a jungle biome and it was beautiful. There was a deep river running through the middle of it. I was about to starve so I started to fish. I caught thirty or so fish. I cooked them in the warm furnace and left half uncooked. Then I saw some thing orange in the bright green undergrowth. I took a closer look and it was an ocelot, I had only heard about them. I had heard that you could tame them like wolves but with fish instead of bones. So I tried it and I had a cat.

Once I got home, I found out that my wheat was ready to harvest. By the time I finished harvesting I realized that I needed something more interesting than just wheat on my farm. One of the villagers told me that there was an abandoned mineshaft not too far away from my house. He also told me that it had lots of cave spider spawners and melon seeds in it. So I decided to go and look for it. I came upon it and I was in awe of how big it was. It had to go for miles. I spotted a chest and jumped down into the mineshaft. It was almost pitch black with no light except for a few torches. I grabbed the melon seeds and decided not to deal with the cave spider spawners today so I went home.

Then I decided to make a Redstone melon farm. So I grabbed my hoe and a few buckets of water. I placed the water channel and planted the melon seeds.Then I dug two blocks down and placed the Redstone and sticky pistons. Then I put grass blocks down and tested it. It worked flawlessly.

Now that I have a practically endless food supply, I can explore farther and farther from my house. The next day I went back into the village to thank the villager that told me about the melon seeds. when I came up to, his house and his door had been knocked down. I didn't know what had happened, so I asked his neighbor. He said that there had been a zombie siege the night before and my friend was dragged off along with three other villagers. I wanted to save him from the zombies because when I was young my parents were killed by a creeper and he took me in. I raced home and grabbed two diamond swords and my enchanted armor and my melons. I sprinted into the zombies cave. I killed the first two guards. Then I saw the hoard. There were hundreds of them and in the middle of them were the villagers. I set up TNT all around the cave. it was very hard to sneak around and not be seen. Then I stood up and yelled, "come and get some Zombies I loudly told the villagers to get out as the zombies engulfed me. I could barely get my hand loose to set off the TNT as the villagers escaped.

More storys will be coming soon
MrMinecraft5050
Level 1 : New Crafter