Minecraft Take Over

RedDotCity's Avatar RedDotCity12/30/14 11:57 am
1 emeralds 244 4
12/30/2014 12:58 pm
RoboShadow's Avatar RoboShadow
Have you ever joined a minecraft server, started up a faction by yourself, built a nice home only to get overpowered & raided. Tired of going solo on that server you play on a lot. I've been on a bunch of minecraft servers & I seem to run into this problem every here and then. I am still over powered by is people's factions who have more power and I am usually by myself or 1 other person. There may be some good players but overall the highest teams on servers seem like staff. I'm looking for some players to go from server to server becoming the top clan/faction. If you are interested in playing with me & others you can message me here or on Skype*.

Type of Minecraft Versions we'll be playing
(Open to suggestions as well):
(Mostly) Vanilla Minecraft :1.7.10 | 1.8
Modpacks:
Attack Of Team B
Tekkit Classic
Big Dig
PixelMon
TPPI
+Other

I do miss running a server so I will be buying one around February so stay tune for that.
*Search for Marijuanaologist on Skype
RedDotCity
Level 1 : New Network