Minecraft update suggestions

AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis11/17/18 6:27 am history
1 emeralds 346 3
11/17/2018 11:09 pm
AGTRigorMortis's Avatar AGTRigorMortis
Hi everyone, been a long time since I've commented here. But I have to ask, what features would you like to see added in Minecraft? or removed?

from what I've seen of the aquatic update it seems pretty good, although being underwater is more dangerous with the addition of drowned zombies with tridents obviously. But the gains make the update worth it in my opinion.

I can't think of any feature I would like to see removed from the game, I've made that clear in the past and I don't want to repeat that now, anyone who saw my thread about iron golem farms, cobblestone factories etc knows this.

But I would like to see the height restriction fixed in Bedrock edition. Isn't it time we were able to build up to at least 512 to 1024 blocks Y in unmodded Minecraft?

AntVenom discussed the possibilities if Cubic Chunks were added to vanilla Minecraft.
I agree with him.

I've thought about them myself
we could have more mob spawners, deeper mines, deeper ocean biomes and higher mountain peaks.
we could even have new biome types, such as floating island biomes. As the name suggests, floating islands over certain ocean biomes.

If there's any big update that needs to happen
in my opinion it's this, and existing saves being convertable to the newer world type would make it so much better.
AGTRigorMortis
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner