Mining into Minecraft: Memories

Flove's Avatar Flove5/20/19 11:27 pm
2 emeralds 123 2
5/21/2019 6:25 am
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
Ten years have passed since 2009. Lots of things happened in those ten years, including the birth of the amazing sandbox game, Minecraft.
To me, and a lot of others, Minecraft has a place in our hearts. Maybe because it changed us, gave us a new path to look into, or because of all the memories.
I’ve grown up beside Minecraft. It’s special to me, not because of my love for the game, but because of how much it had changed me.
Look back into Minecraft Indev, Alpha, and Beta days. Is there anything that sticks out to you? Maybe you weren’t playing at that time. Think of what amazed you when you first started playing. Yeah, that. Everyone’s past is different, but we are all connected in a way we may not see.
Think about it. This game has changed thousands of people. Thank you, Notch, Jeb, Mojang, and Microsoft. You’ve changed me.
Flove
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer