Mobs that would be a welcomed and useful addition.

Pyrocide's Avatar Pyrocide5/12/19 5:11 am
1 emeralds 228 7
5/16/2019 10:14 am
-Rae- deactivated's Avatar -Rae- deactivated
Anyone have mob ideas with a sense of purpose? I seen mobs in the game with no purpose, looking at you polar bear. So I thought of a cool idea and I want yours in the replies.

Axolotls, they would live in warm climates like in real life, they would drop axolotl trunks (the weird things on their head) and they are a potion ingredient to make regeneration potions mainly due to axolotls having a cool power to regenerate limbs at a crazy pace.
Pyrocide
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2019 12:01 pm
Level 45 : Master Procrastinator
master-builder75
villager guard profession, I know its not really a mob and more of a sub mob but still. and yes they have the iron golems but I am talking about something weaker, the iron golems can kill mobs so easily and hardly take damage, other than more powerful mobs like the ravenger. but this would be more of a villager foot soldier, just for regular everyday mobs such as zombies and skeletons.
05/14/2019 11:55 am
Level 36 : Artisan Sheep
-Rae- deactivated
Maybe mice that steal food from chests, or elephants, which would essentially do the same thing as donkeys, but can carry two or three people and more items.
05/16/2019 12:24 am
Pyrocide
Idea for elephant: The elephants would be a slow but strong transport, they could have around 20-25 health points.
05/16/2019 10:13 am
-Rae- deactivated
Ooh, good Idea. They'd still have to move at a reasonable pace though. Maybe they can't jump very high and walk at the same speed as a player, but require a lot of food, and can carry up to four times the amount a player can carry as well as a couple people on it's back? That would make them really good for journeys across biomes like the desert, savannah, or plains, but they would be pretty limited to that, so they aren't just a completely overpowered mob. They'd be like the moving vans of minecraft.
05/16/2019 12:21 am
Pyrocide
Idea for mice: if they hit you enough you get the plague, luckily it wont kill you but it will tick away around 2 hearts on easy, 3 on medium, and 4 on hard.
05/16/2019 10:14 am
-Rae- deactivated
I like that idea too, but maybe mice wouldn't be hostile all the time. Maybe they only bite when you hit them or something, just like wolves.
05/14/2019 9:19 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
MINIONS y'know them little yellow ones they would be so cool, idk what they would do tho
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome