forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

Multiplayer clones

1 emerald6 replies221 views
created 03/31/2012 4:30 pm by ZombieSlaughter
last reply 04/11/2012 10:39 am
So today i was playing on the voxel box, and something really weird happened, MY CHARACTER CLONED IT'S SELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Dose someone know how or why?
[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Posted by avatar
ZombieSlaughter
Level 20 : Expert Architect

6 replies

04/11/2012 10:39 am
Level 41 : Master Nerd
WvrLight
yeah, it's a bug in multiplayer.

i once had someone in my friend's server and while he was building his home, there was a clone of him! one staring at his home and one building the home :O
04/02/2012 6:00 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
ZombieSlaugter
WarMachine87
ZombieSlaugterSo today i was playing on the voxel box, and something really weird happened, MY CHARACTER CLONED IT'S SELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Dose someone know how or why?

Was this on a server? admins could use the /md p command to disguise as another player like you. [if they have the mob disguises plugin]

yes it was, but the character had my exact name and moved like I moved

MobDisguise does that...And the person probably followed you or something.
04/01/2012 10:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pony
acs26
It happens sometimes,it happened to me a few times.It's sometimes when you /warp,/tp,ect.It is also sometimes when your body can't go were you go.Like the nether,end,ect.
03/31/2012 9:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
ZombieSlaughter
WarMachine87
ZombieSlaugterSo today i was playing on the voxel box, and something really weird happened, MY CHARACTER CLONED IT'S SELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Dose someone know how or why?

Was this on a server? admins could use the /md p command to disguise as another player like you. [if they have the mob disguises plugin]

yes it was, but the character had my exact name and moved like I moved
03/31/2012 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Ranger
WarMachine87

03/31/2012 4:49 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
benjapoke
you changed the char.png in your minecraft.jar or is a glitch of the game

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome