My inventory is messed up

Nuclearheadshot's Avatar Nuclearheadshot10/11/20 7:18 am
2 emeralds 221 5
10/17/2020 7:02 pm
Nuclearheadshot's Avatar Nuclearheadshot
I am playing on a MacOS High Sierra, if it matters.

The problem is that so many inventory controls common for other players, I do not possess. For example, I can't shift click, I have to click and drag to move an item, I can't hold right click and spread items in a chest. I can't switch out an item without moving it into an entirely different slot first. It is extremely annoying, and makes the simplest tasks extremely time consuming. I looked in controls, but none of them change what I need changed I did some research and couldn't find anyone who had this problem, and found nothing. So, does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix it? This would make playing Minecraft like 10 times more enjoyable, I need it.
Nuclearheadshot
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2020 4:25 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Waffle
zardysmazefan
I have to hove my mouse over a item then press enter then drag it to a in inventory slot
10/14/2020 8:05 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Kitten
Marma
I'm assuming you're playing on Bedrock, then? I know a lot of things for Bedrock is different (or used to be) and I know the inventory was one of them. Although I'm not quite sure if that would be the issue.

If you have any mods I'd suggest removing them. I've had issues with my controls being mixed up with ones from mods which created huge problems.

But the most likely best solution is just to uninstall and reinstall minecraft because if it is a bug reinstalling it should fix it hopefully.
10/17/2020 4:22 pmhistory
Nuclearheadshot
Thanks, I’ll try reinstalling it.

Edit: It didn't work. It is exactly the same, except this weird bug where when I craft it crafts a random number of items. I am on Java, and don’t use any mods.
10/17/2020 5:37 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
Shrimpware
In case you arent aware, doing that will probably delete your worlds, just a heads up. it happened to me when my parents were doing something with my computer and uninstalled and reinstalled it.
10/17/2020 7:02 pm
Nuclearheadshot
thanks for letting me know. I guessed this would happen, so I saved my important files.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome