My minecraft keeps being annoying

DraterTTV's Avatar DraterTTV5/23/18 10:12 am
1 emeralds 117 2
5/24/2018 1:15 pm
DraterTTV's Avatar DraterTTV
Ok so basically what is happening is that when I open Minecraft and play it with anything from Optifine to forge to default it starts doing something weird. If I have discord open and the game starts while its open it works fine covering the background and looks like its animated (as it should be) but when I click to go on it, it freezes but allows the mouse to move.
Ill click on multiplayer and after 20 seconds of loading it goes to the server list (as it should) but then decides to freeze again as I'm scrolling down and it's really jittery and almost frozen (mind you I'm giving 2gig to it on Optifine and my computer has 8 gigs of ram)
Then when I go on a server its fine even if I pause it so I'm like yeah it's working but if someone messages me and I tab out to go see the message it tabs out fine but upon re-entering the game it freezes and then I click back to game and it works after like a min of waiting or just crashes.
I believe it started because I kept getting notifications about full-screen gamine from windows 10 I don't know exactly what those notifications said but I stopped the notifications and this started happening. I have tried reinstalling Minecraft and that did nothing and I also tried updating java but that did nothing too It, it starting to irritate me so if anyone could help that would be great!

btw the colour coding of the post doesn't mean anything I just thought it would make it easier to read and distinguish between paragraphs.
DraterTTV
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn