Mysterious Player

1 emerald 11 replies 820 views | started 08/01/2016 9:06 pm by CuriosityKills
Oh Say You Play Some Kit Pvp/Factions/Suvival Server...And There Is This One Player That Either Has There Squad Of Players Or Works Alone That Crushes EVERYONE. From Noobies To Moderators These Players Kill Them All.
Ok Not When They're Hacking... When They're Skilled. But You Don't Know How They Do It....

Post Your Experiences Down Below

My Story:

I Used To Play On A Survival World I Dont Remember The Name Though...
There Was A Player Named KSGE Nobody Knew ANYTHING About Him/Her.
Once I Was Told It Was A Girl... Once Told It Was A Boy...
But There Was One Thing We Did Know About This Mysterious Player.
He Was Skilled. I Mean Kill Your With His Bare Hands Skilled.
Nobody Liked Her And Her Friend.... Who Was A TOTAL Jerk.
I Once Teamed Up With Them.... I Later Betrayed Them By Knocking Them Off A Cliff. I felt GREAT. Finally Defeating This Beast Of A Player. But. She. Came. Back.
I Had Full Enchanted Diamond Armor And Gear I Stole From Her. She Killed Me. With Her Bare HANDS. I Was One Of The First Players To Kill Her/Him. But The Last. I Haven't Heard From This Player In Forever. Even Though She {I Think Its A She Because She Told Me... But I Cant Trust Her} Was Evil I Still Liked Her. She Was Fun Sometimes... But Never Kind... She Was Tough Sometimes But Not THAT Rude... Well I Take That Back.

Anyway Put Your Storyes Below!
Posted by avatar
CuriosityKills
Level 20 : Expert Button Pusher

11 replies

10/21/2016 9:42 pm
Level 20 Expert Button Pusher
CuriosityKills
Lel my post is turning out kinda popular... Keep up the stories!
10/14/2016 8:54 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Engineer
xEkyrn
I don't know if it was a glitch at the time that I first got minecraft (June 2014, 1.8 was not released) but when I was playing in survival I had the most weirdly generated terrain, It creeped me out a lot because the mountains sort of looked like faces. Anyhow, besides awkward terrain, the cave systems were generated really weird, All the caves I found were humongous and one of them had a Mine shaft in them, So I adventured in the mine shaft and it was creepy, no mobs, dead silent, no music (I turned that off), Then out of the blue this blank skinned entity (no skin, no name) came out of nowhere and went all up in my face and it practically walked right through me like I was not there, but ever since that experience wherever I went this entity followed, I ended up deleting the world and never saw the entity again (I deleted it because of fear, and I dont have a screenshot because I had no clue that was a thing). I read XenoX_SpiRiT's post of the black skinned entity and as soon as I heard about it I knew it must be linked. Please tell me if this is a bug or not, I still want answers
09/30/2016 9:59 am
Level 1 New Miner
XenoX_SpiRiT
One time i was playing a hunger game server after the game started i started running for the woods i found some chest and armors and swords,i was hiding in a tree house when i saw a player just standing doing nothing, it has a black blank skin and wasn't even moving, i tried to shoot him with my bow when he immediatly stared at me, i almost got scared then he ran off and never saw him again,it didn't even had a name and when i ask other players they said they never know about a black blank skin player.
09/06/2016 8:20 pm
Level 18 Journeyman Engineer
CaptainSonicYT
Based off of the story, that was probably just a salty 9-year old hacker. I'm not being mean to that player, I'm just using your evidence. I'm just saying 9-year olds are competitive. Don't be creeped out, there are lots of players like that!
08/13/2016 8:51 am
Level 4 Apprentice Miner
MLGChris333
Please Don't Speak Like This. Speak like this..
08/11/2016 5:55 pm
Level 10 Journeyman Architect
NinetyO
I once saw Herobrine riding his horse around a race track I hadn't built, he looked at me and smiled, throwing a poppy at my feet. You had better believe this or he will come and haunt your world. This is all very true. Very.
08/09/2016 5:01 am
Level 50 Grandmaster Musician
DigitalSquirrel
I'm gonna go ahead and say they were obviously hacking....
09/17/2016 11:02 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Mettawrong
I think they said they weren't hacking, but I'm not sure.
09/23/2016 2:21 pm
CuriosityKills
Yeah they werent hacking.. she didnt fly or anything but she was just skilled.
08/07/2016 6:26 pm
CuriosityKills
xD I Don't Know Why I Want To Not Believe That!
08/05/2016 10:14 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
TheCookieFiles
speaking of weird players in faction servers, LITERALLY when i first got minecraft which was in like 2013 i joined a server, with the classic 2013 slime skin. i met about 2 other people and the other person was using a green slime skin which was a coincidence. the other was a girl and had pink hair. they werent wearing any armour too so i thought they were new. we dug a hole under a hill and made some stuff like tools. out of nowhere the green slime guy pulls out like 7 stacks of diamonds. since i was new it wasnt really a big of a deal because i didnt understand. then he teleports someone with gold armour into the hole, he must have been a staff member or something, ill explain later. then someone with a dragon skin breaks into our hole wearing full diamond armour and a stone sword. suddenly he spawned in loads of diamonds then the green slime guy changed our floor to sponge, then the golden armour guy flies to the ceiling and suddenly i get banned for hacking. i dont know if the others got banned but it was my first ever minecraft experience haha. not a ghost code just some weird story that i remember very clearly.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome