Need Help With Fly On Server

OperatorBruski's Avatar OperatorBruski7/17/19 12:51 pm
7/18/2019 8:45 am
Eclipse's Avatar Eclipse
So I own a minecraft server open to the public. I have sent up a custom donor rank (VIP) and one of the commands they can access is /fly but when player types in command it works but they can only fly for a couple of seconds before dropping down to the ground I don't know what is wrong and I would love help.
OperatorBruski
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2019 8:12 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Silverbards Studios
Do you have any anti-cheat plugin that might be triggering? If so, let VIPs override the scans (for flying at least). Let me know if you do.

Off topic, but giving /fly to donor ranks is against the EULA and can get you in serious trouble, especially now that Microsoft took over Minecraft.
07/17/2019 9:13 pmhistory
Hard_
Wait, what about Hypixel? since I have MVP+, I know that you can fly in the lobbies, but didn't you state that it's against the EULA? Or are there certain terms to that, such as just in the lobby?
07/17/2019 9:17 pmhistory
OperatorBruski
i read on it it says that you cant give people a advantage over other players but in my server much like hypixel you can only fily in the spawn area/lobby so there is no advantage being given meaning it would be okay to use
07/18/2019 7:13 amhistory
Silverbards Studios
Exactly that, got it. It is alright then as the EULA specifically states that Flying in areas where the server gameplay doesn’t occur is allowed to be given to donors.
07/17/2019 8:21 pm
OperatorBruski
i have no anti cheat plugin yet
07/18/2019 7:17 am
Silverbards Studios
Can you post your essentials config in pastebin (or a similar platform) for us to take a look?
07/17/2019 1:14 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster uwu
Eclipse
Which plugin do you use for /fly?
07/17/2019 1:15 pm
OperatorBruski
essentials
07/17/2019 1:18 pm
Eclipse
Do you have any other plugins in your server that also use /fly or plugins that are outdated?
07/17/2019 1:23 pm
OperatorBruski
i have flightcontrol but i turned /fly off for it in the config file and then players just do a double jump thing and it wont let them fly over 5 seconds
07/17/2019 1:30 pmhistory
Eclipse
does this also happen if you have OP?

if not then try to disable/delete flightcontrol and see if it happens again

if your fly still gets disabled after 5 sec then try to remove/disable a few plugins at a time, and trying /fly after each and every plugin you remove. this way you can see what plugin is causing this problem.
07/17/2019 1:44 pm
OperatorBruski
okay i tried and it didnt fix
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome