Need Idea's for an Adventure Map!

TheMooMeister's Avatar TheMooMeister1/8/12 8:47 pm
1 emeralds 137 5
1/14/2012 2:24 pm
GingerCookie96's Avatar GingerCookie96
I want to make a good Adventure Map, like Deep Space Turtle Chase, but I have absolutely no creativity at the moment.
Anyone have Ideas that you wanna share?
TheMooMeister
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2012 2:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
GingerCookie96
I can host a server only on weekdays
01/08/2012 8:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TheMooMeister
I think I'll use your Idea, Skull. Sprtk is a runner-up if it doesn't work.
Realism, sorry, I can't host a server.

(Edit) Better, yet. I'll mash the Incinerator and Test Facility together.
01/08/2012 8:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Skullsector
You are stuck in a facility where you wake-up in a room and have no memories, and you have to getout of the facility. Where there are lots of tests, parkour and mind boggling thinking stuff.
01/08/2012 8:52 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
RealismModTeam
hey if you want to host it ill help make an adventure map with you im 14 and i use redstone alot alot of my work has been stolen but i dont care,ill still help i was thinking we could make one using potions and ender pearls one like a parkour map and btw sptkr isint that basically *spoiler* the end of portal 2? btw if you want we could do a technic pack adventure map
01/08/2012 8:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
sptrk75
Maybe a factory-type adventure map? You could start out on a conveyer belt, and have to find a way out before you become incinerated. The factory would however, be abandoned. And for some ideas, create a piston-smashing conveyer belt, a blender room?, a cobblestone factory, and a farm factory? You could most likely think of more ideas along the way. Hope you like my ideas!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome