I need a picture for my texture pack someone :O

Steadyedy1's Avatar Steadyedy18/28/12 3:49 am
1 emeralds 139 8
8/28/2012 4:44 am
Daft-Vader's Avatar Daft-Vader
I've recently released a texture pack ( http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... ture-pack/ ) which I was expecting do very well, as I like it and lots of friends that I have sent it to or showed it too like it as well.

Unfortunately it's not doing that well and I've figured that it's because I haven't got a nice image to display it with. I wasn't able to take a screenshot in game because my main pc with minecraft on it is broken, and this computer refuses to run minecraft. So my question from this post is asking help from someone.

Is there anyone that would be sexy enough to take a few screenshots with the texture pack of minecraft. I'll leave the photo's to your imagination just make sure they aren't tacky (No items at the bottom or arms showing etc)

If you can help comment below. I'm not sure if you can add photo's to comments, but if you can that would be the easiest way. Not even skype works on this computer...thats how bad it is.

Thanks a lot
Steadyedy1
Steadyedy1
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2012 4:44 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Daft-Vader
Steadyedy1wow thanks a lot, those are perfect, and thanks for the advise. Yeah I haven't done the gui yet, just the terrain and most of the items, (I'm struggling on chicken hahaha) Thanks Ima subscribe to you

I'm glad I could help.

That chicken item texture is evil. I quite recently spent hours updating the items in my texture pack and I'm still not entirely pleased with my chicken.

If you need any more help with anything let me know,

_Black_Viper_
08/28/2012 4:30 am
Steadyedy1
_Black_Viper_I like the concept of the texture pack. Currently it looks a bit too similar to the default, but better than my simple texture pack did when it was released. I believe that if you keep working on it, it could become as or more popular than Postercraft, so to help you out a bit I've taken these screenshots for you:

wow thanks a lot, those are perfect, and thanks for the advise. Yeah I haven't done the gui yet, just the terrain and most of the items, (I'm struggling on chicken hahaha) Thanks Ima subscribe to you
08/28/2012 4:23 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator
Daft-Vader
I like the concept of the texture pack. Currently it looks a bit too similar to the default, but better than my simple texture pack did when it was released. I believe that if you keep working on it, it could become as or more popular than Postercraft, so to help you out a bit I've taken these screenshots for you:

Click to reveal

I hope these are what you were after,

_Black_Viper_
08/28/2012 4:06 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
socks123456
hey i can take pic send me a map download with stuff you want to be shown and we got a deal
08/28/2012 4:12 am
Steadyedy1
That would be AMAZING thanks! Any map will do, I'm sure you have a nice single player world that you want to show I just want to advertise the looks of the texture. ideally take a few, i will only post two though, one of a landscape and one of a building. Thanks!

p.s if you don't have any buildings to show off (you do redstone crap on single player or something) then thats fine, just take a few of the landscape. Thanks again
08/28/2012 4:00 am
Level 33 : Artisan Toast
jango2
You can use F2 but it dosent look very good...
08/28/2012 4:05 am
Steadyedy1
Lol you didn't read the post, my main pc is broke, so i can't take any screenshots. if you press f1 it gets rid of the gui to make it look nice, then take with f2. I just need someone to do that a few times, then post them in the comments box. If you can that would be awesome
08/28/2012 3:56 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
I'm making a texture pack too,but it dont have a picture,neither do name Im working on it...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome