Need some World Painter help..

InvisibleFlame's Avatar InvisibleFlame1/18/14 6:58 am
1 emeralds 995 4
1/18/2014 7:48 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
I have a question for those of you who are familiar with using World Painter to create custom maps. I'm running into a problem with water when I'm attempting to make rivers flow down multiple elevation levels and create water falls. The water many of times is not flowing. The normal water physics are not working in game to make the waterfalls. The water just stands as water blocks that do not flow.

My process for creating these mountain rivers is to level the water channel. Place a dirt dam at the end where I want the water fall to be. Use the "flood" tool to fill the river with water. The dam is so that I don't flood the whole map. I then remove the dam. My problem is that the water is not flowing down. It just stands. Also painting water over these empty patches...painting "water blocks". It create piles of water blocks.

Anyone familiar with this problem and can you help me with a solution? I'll try and include some images here of what is going on. Thanks in advance!

These images show the problems I'm talking about:

InvisibleFlame
Level 35 : Artisan Artist