I need suggestions for new dimensions in my new map

GerganaGZ's Avatar GerganaGZ7/8/15 6:25 am
1 emeralds 204 4
7/10/2015 6:48 am
GerganaGZ's Avatar GerganaGZ
OK, I'm making a puzzle map (it's like an adventure) and I need suggestions what can I make there. So the map starts with you in the air and you think (somehow ) that is dream. And then you just cross a cave and step on a pressure plate. And then the map starts. You are in a space shipment and start travelling from dimensional destinations to others. In every destination you need to find a password (just solving a puzzle or quiz or smth) and put it to a dispenser to travel to the next dimension. Also you need to make this, because the space shipment machine is overloaded and you can't go to the Earth now and you need to travel in cycle to get back there.

So, can you give me ideas for new dimensional destinations (or just...dimensions ) to make there and can you please tell me, is this the right place to ask for it?
Thanks in advance
GerganaGZ
Level 43 : Master Musician