New builder inbound!

Psykoschlumpf's Avatar Psykoschlumpf6/15/12 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 451 4
6/15/2012 6:11 pm
Psykoschlumpf's Avatar Psykoschlumpf
Hi there, i create this topic to make you know who I am, what i do and what my goals are

Who am I?

My Minecraft log is Psykoschlumpf, shorter Psyko. I play to Minecraft since the beta 1.5.01 (about a year now), I live in France and I've registered on PMC for 2 days. What else? Here my skype ID if you wanna contact me: Psykoschlumpf (original, isn't it?).

What do I do?

I'm an architect and a builder, I design and build my constructions. I especially build medieval buildings: castles, palaces, towers, wall, houses,... It's my favorite period in history, fascinated by his architecture, so complex, useful and beautifull. I've the luck to live in a part of the France where are many medieval castles, houses, belfry, etc... That's what inspire me, with pictures in my history books^^ I build what please me, and generally things who please me. What I like is building and I play Minecraft to do it, like some people come to play this game to explor redstone limits. What characterize my buildings? I think it's the fact that i spend more hours to add details than to build structures, for me that's the point in my creations. Here are some example:

A palace:

A fortress:

What are my goals?

I registered on MPC to share with you my creations, to get your opinions to increase my building abilities, to make me known as a builder. By coming on this website, i wanna make you see what I'm able to do, and to show you my architectural style. I hope that you'll apreciate my buildings, I spend many hours on them, always for fun.

If you like my builds, you can subscribe to me to get more stuff!

NB1: I'll up this post each time I add a submission

NB2: many people ask me for downloads: them come soon, however some buildings are old and I do not have save them.

NB3: to see my builds, direct connect on 94.23.33.15:27040 (there's a launcher too to get my texture pack).

Thank you for having read this and contribute to help me!

Psykoschlumpf
Level 55 : Grandmaster Nether Knight