New Game Plugin

New_Recruit's Avatar New_Recruit5/31/15 12:15 pm
1 emeralds 435 9
6/3/2015 10:48 am
New_Recruit's Avatar New_Recruit
Hello guys!

I'm new to Planet Minecraft and after a few minutes of discussing about how boring MC is when you're technically played everything you find(e.g. Minigames, Prison, etc...), I'm thinking of making/coding a new plugin that was thought out by me. The rest of us thought that it would be a great idea and I'd like to share it with the Planet Minecraft community.

This plugin that I thought of was what I'd like to call Guilds, a combination of Towny and Factions. (Well, it felt original until someone pointed Towny and Factions out)

Okay, this is how it goes:

Why it's similar to Towny:
People get to have jobs to make up the economy of the town they live in. They are recommended to trade with other people from other towns so that towns don't go broke.

Why it's similar to Factions:
Guilds can be formed to claim these towns, similar to gangs being paid for protection, and they are allowed to run around, searching for other guilds to raid, and even their towns. Guilds must, however, own several bases to avoid getting raided fast, but must have a main base where the leader lives.

If this poll receives positive feedback, I will post again to explain more about this project and I will be recruiting people. If you are interested, please leave a name and take note of this server: SevCraft - IP: 72.249.124.179:26265 (It's where I'll be meeting everyone to do this thing)
New_Recruit
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2015 10:48 am
New_Recruit
Thanks for pointing that out! Didn't know until now... Well, now to think of a new name.
06/03/2015 10:39 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
i thought about something like this before, i also thought about how it would be cool if the rouge/assassin could get a bat that makes a noise any time someone comes near that is not on their team maybe even send notes.

and thats if you are doing classes.

also there already is a plugin called guilds. so i suggest a new name
06/03/2015 1:55 am
New_Recruit
Any builders out there? I am currently working on spawn at WeeperCraft. IP is 75.102.46.2:25665 and if you're interested, join me.
06/01/2015 10:06 am
New_Recruit
Well, I am still at the stage of receiving feedback and such, also before my friend pointed out Factions and Towny, I thought more of an economy thing with jobs and people being rogues. So, I can afford to change stuff.
06/01/2015 10:02 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Rozes
The basic concept sounds good, but I would add more of your own original work and interpretation to it. It just seems like a combination of 2 plugins that already exist. If this does get anywhere, I would love to be a part of the project.
06/01/2015 9:55 am
New_Recruit
I have permission from the owner to test the plugin in WeeperCraft! Yay!
06/01/2015 1:21 am
New_Recruit
Thanks guys! Even though the poll is still going, I'm gonna start to recruit people in another post. You may check it out.
05/31/2015 12:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Sounds cool. Would love to help test it. And maybe help code. (I've only made simple plugins)
05/31/2015 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
C_hawk
Hey I would love to help you on this project
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome