forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

New ideas for minecraft

3 emeralds1 reply68 views
created 04/25/2019 8:24 pm by ThatGuyYeet
last reply 04/26/2019 5:08 am
So, I think that they should add villagers that’s have a 20% chance of spawning and they travel around and create a village wherever they decide to settle down. Once they create the village they just become a regular worker in the village. They would be like the wandering villagers, but create villages once they settle. Can not trade until they settle and create the village. They will travel with a donkey with a chest on it, attached by lead. And if killed their donkey’s loot becomes accessible. These villagers would be called migrating villagers, or settler villagers, or even “replace” the wandering villager. Please give me feedback on what you think of the idea! If you have REALISTIC ideas for Minecraft, let me know and I would be glad to converse about them.
Posted by avatar
ThatGuyYeet
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

1 reply

04/26/2019 5:08 am
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
You could always send it to Mojang, but I know that Tango Tek (The youtuber) has made a mod called: Better villagers which sounds kinda like what you're talking about, but the player has to make the settlement.

The main issue with your idea would be that if a setteling villger walks into your house, then that villager will start tearing your house down while you're minig, and when you come back to kill it, then all your stuff will be gone.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome