forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

New Minecraft Dungeon Game! But what about Minecraft itself?

2 emeralds2 replies69 views
created 11/11/2018 2:25 pm by Nevets5
last reply 11/12/2018 8:30 pm
I personally like the new fetures of Minecraft and am really excited about the new Minecraft Dungeons game! :)
But, in Minecraft Dungeons, there are going to be new bosses, while the Original Minecraft only has 2-3:

Minecraft Dungeon Bosses: ??? More than original Minecraft.
Minecraft Bosses: Ender Dragon. The Wither/Wither. Elder Guardian (if you count it as one).

I think their should be an update to the original Minecraft so it doesn't get boring. I understand it takes time to code and make new bosses but come on, 1-person-team Mod makers make Mods faster than the Large Team of Minecraft. Please Update.
In the meantime, vote or comment on what you think a new boss should be.

Poll ended 11/16/2018 2:25 pm.

Posted by avatar
Nevets5
Level 1 : New Miner

2 replies

11/12/2018 1:19 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Architect
pastelnarwhal
I love spiders although others def don't, so I just want more spiders, even if they get killed. A queen spider would work, too, though, as those tend to be more violent and prominent, and could potentially bring in more for another stage. For example, wolf spider mothers often carry their spiderlings on their backs, so when people hit them the spiderlings all scurry out, giving the appearance that the spider exploded. This could be a cool mechanic if a spider boss was implemented.
11/12/2018 8:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Nevets5
Nice. I agree. :)

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome