New Minigame Idea! Tell Me Your Opinion

baucat9's Avatar baucat96/18/15 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 428 8
6/19/2015 6:33 pm
baucat9's Avatar baucat9
Hey Guys! Here is another idea I have been thinking about for a while. So my idea would be that the players compete in teams of two. This could be dedicated by a wool block color head or something. Before I go any farther, realize that this could most likely not be in vanilla. Then all the teams spawn in a big dome that is randomly generated with structures, chests, and loot. You get 3 minutes to loot the map, and then pvp is enable. Once you die, you will keep your stuff, and be teleported into a 2v2 arena. In there, you fight the other team. If you win, then you move onto fighting the next team that has been killed. For your team to survive, only one member needs to be alive. So, as your team keeps winning in the 2v2 group, if you die, you can respond for the next match. If you keep winning, you could end up playing the survivors from the original battle dome. In order to beat them, you must kill both members twice. This is because that group haas not died once yet. If only one member of the team survived the battle dome, only one will fight the first 2v2 battle against the winner of the teams that have beat all the other teams that did not survive the battle zone. If the winner of the non survivors of the battle dome group beats the battle dome survivor(s), there will be another match between them where both players are back in. The winner of that wins the game. The basic breakdown of this is simple. It is like a double elimination tournament. Everyone starts in the winners bracket when they are in the battle dome. Oh, if I forgot to mention, every team is in the battle dome at once. It is not team vs. team. Then, the losers bracket is the teams in the 2v2. Well, that was a lot of writing. Thanks and I'd be happy to hear your opinions and ideas.
baucat9
Level 22 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2015 6:33 pm
baucat9
BUMP
06/18/2015 9:06 pm
Level 22 : Expert Ninja
Beeeff
vidmar20
Beeeff
vidmar20Intresting, hard with the randomly generated structures thoe.

I am able to do the random structures, if you guys want to work on it some time

I don't think he means man made structures.
I know that, my friend.
06/18/2015 8:34 pm
baucat9
SybillianParagraphs, man.

Sorry, Lol I was typing on my phone.
06/18/2015 7:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
vidmar20
Beeeff
vidmar20Intresting, hard with the randomly generated structures thoe.

I don't think he means man made structures.
06/18/2015 7:43 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Sybillian
Paragraphs, man.

This is actually completely possible in vanilla, and could make for a pretty entertaining game. Making random structures would be fairly difficult and maybe a bit clunky, but it can be (and has been) done.

Instead of using wool blocks to indicate a player's team, you can use the /replaceitem command to utilize banners! Of course, it'd be perfectly understandable to not want to have a giant flag on top of every player's head. In that case, I would recommend using clay blocks, simply because they have more of a solid color than wool does.
06/18/2015 6:46 pm
Beeeff
vidmar20Initesting, hard with the randomly generated structures thoe.

06/18/2015 6:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
vidmar20
Intresting, hard with the randomly generated structures thoe.
06/18/2015 6:25 pm
Beeeff
Hey, sounds really fun! I would love to build this with you, and I can 100% make it in vanilla! If you want to start, just add me on skype | peterzzz99
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome